"You saw that too, right?" Kirishima breathed. Shoto simply nodded with slightly wide eyes.

"Please direct your attention to me, young heroes!" All Might quieted down the students. "Today for your training, I will be splitting you all up into groups! Each group will race towards a distress signal inside of that building. This exercise is, if you didn't notice, to focus on your mobility and ability to be there when someone needs you! Does everybody understand?"

"Yes, All Might!" They replied together.

"Good! The first group will consist of Midoriya, Iida, Ashido, Sero, and Ojiro." All Might sent them out and put the rest of the students to spectate.

While everyone was surprised by Izuku's sudden bounce and pep in his step, he still ended up in last but that doesn't mean that he didn't greatly impress the class. Everybody immediately came up and congratulated him, making him flustered but proud.

"Next group, Aoyama, (Name), Koda,Uraraka, and Tokoyami!" All Might announced, trying to hide the fact the he was basically fanboying over his protege.

(Name) stood by her classmates, suddenly feeling anxiety well up within her. Though, she had to push it away when the distress call blared though the course.

(Name) immediately blew herself on the air, her smoke color changing with each blow. Aoyama's laser shined in her peripheral vision but (Name) made sure to keep her eyes straight and focus on the target. While she let herself hop on certain pipelines, she stayed in the air until she had reached the building and skillfully maneuvering her way in.

She picked up the small speaker that All Might had set up with baby pink smoke flooding the room. (Name) stood there until Aoyama skidded by her side, then Tokoyami, then Ochaco, and lastly Koji.

"(Name), how did you do that?!" Ochaco squealed with wide, fascinated eyes gleaming from her visor.

"What?" (Name) asked while the team walked back to the group.

"The smoke! Look in the air!" Ochaco pointed up and the sky was painted with an assortment of colors. Green, orange, red, blue, purple, you name it!

"Woah. . ." (Name) seemed in awe by her own work.

When the group made it back, they acted the same way they did with Izuku. (Name) felt Momo glomp her and coo.

All Might had even asked her to do it again. She shot an explosion in the air and the big man fanboyed to himself as the blue settled down on the class.

Yup, All Might was always going to be a big fanboy for his students.

"(Name)," Katsuki dragged (Name) to the side, "when did you learn to do that?"

"I-I didn't learn! I—er, had it installed in a way! K-Kuma made suits and i-it was one of his specialties. Turns out he is also a pro-hero." While (Name) sat in the corner with her brother explaining how the dye worked, the exercise passed by.

"What do you mean there's a hole in the wall?" Denki tilted his head slightly.

"A hole into a forbidden garden!" Mineta made grabby hands before pointing to the small hole that led into the girl's locker room.