xxxiii. the power couple

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ!

                       ALEX'S BEDROOM IN the infamous apartment was slowly getting emptier and emptier. everyone was happy for him, for sure, and especially his little sister. but at the same time, everyone missed alex. he was no longer a prominent character in the vlogs, since he wasn't seen everyday, and he no longer hung out with the rest of them on the daily like before. there was boxes everywhere, with his life neatly packed into them, thanks to emily and daisy. it was an end of an era. alex was moving in with emily now and the two would proceed to build a life together that would end with more bunnies and hopefully someday children. daisy really wants to be an aunt and she knows her brother well enough to know that he will have kids at a young age.

how weird is that, alex is moving in with his girlfriend. daisy was sat on the floor of his almost empty bedroom, watching emily fold alex's clothes into a box and alex was somewhere off talking with dom. her older brother was very curious to see who is going to replace him in the apartment as dom's roommates, because boy was dom a handful sometimes and the person, who replaces dom must have some issues. and daisy did agree with her brother on this . . . anyone who is willing to move in with dom must have some issues.

        " daisy? daisy? daisy? " someone's fingers are snapping in front of her face and that snaps daisy out of her thoughts. she looks up to see alex glaring at her and she cocks her brows up as an invitation for him to try her.

the two of them used to wrestle together quite a lot, when they were younger. the three year age difference really didn't change anything for the two of them, but they did wrestle. their mother hated it, because it would either end up with daisy whining and crying or alex's arms with bite marks from how intense it got. alex has never liked to lose to his little sister, and daisy has never liked losing to alex. which made it inevitable for the two of them to end up with a lot of bruises and bruised egos that would drive their parents insane. as they got older, the wrestling lessened, but there was always that underlying competition between them.

      " yes? "     she says and stares at her brother, who just rolls his eyes and points to where she's sitting. she was sitting on top of the rest of his clothes that had to be folded and packed away. this was very intentional.     " what are the magic words, alex? "

     " fuck off my clothes, daisy, "     he rolls his eyes and watches his little sister just squirm around to make herself feel more comfortable on his clothes. he sighs loudly,     " jesus, what are you, two? "

     " three, in fact, "    daisy mock grins with her teeth knowing that she was getting on his nerves,   " say the magic words, alex, and i'll move. "

alex just glares at her and sucks in a sharp breath before saying everything very quickly that daisy almost didn't hear it,       " daisyisthebestandalexsucks. "

    " that's right, "     daisy smiles and gets off the clothes just in time, when emily walks in holding a water bottle and a smile. the younger sibling smiles innocently at her, while alex continues to glare at his little sister, muttering something about her being a dumb bitch under his breath.

emily walks up to the two, leaning into alex, whose face softens at the touch of his girlfriend. the sight of that makes daisy's heart ache slightly. she wishes she could have that with none other than david, but she was still too scared to move forward. what if people didn't like their relationship? what if her family wouldn't approve? after the breakfast date with liza that stretched out to be an entire day with liza, she remembered that when daisy moved to los angeles, alex had said one thing. she is not to date any of his friends, he doesn't need any awkward situations caused by her. and boy, did that fuck her up.