The Conversation

You had finished your shower, and boy did you feel much better. All the grime and bacteria had been totally washed off. The soap Angel had was amazing! It smelled like kiwis and peaches, you absolutely couldn't get enough of it. You'd be sure to ask him where he got it. You grabbed the hair dryer and turned it on, combing your shiny, wet hair. Soon enough, your hair was dry and soft as silk.

The clothes Angel had picked out were a bit on the risque side, or at least, to you it was risque. The shirt he had given you was sleeveless turtleneck sweater that fit snug around your body, making your top half look bigger than it truly was. It was supposed to be a crop top but since Angel wore a different size than you, it looked more like a normal shirt. He also had given you some black torn jeans that he had grown too big for. Those pants gave your bottom a bit of a boost, somehow.   For shoes, you had been given some combat boots, which Angel actually quite liked. But, unfortunately, he never had the opportunity to put them in the spotlight.

A few accessories had also been given to you, which you were hesitant to wear. It felt like you were going to a club or something, not just a little outing with a friend. A pair of golden hoop earrings with pentagrams in them were the first things to put on. Then, a pair of big golden bangles, which were shiny as all Hell. After you had put them on, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You were absolutely stunned to find how good you looked. Like an apple that had been thoroughly washed and shined!

"Wow...is this really me?" you said, slightly lifting your head, pushing some hair out of your vision. Angel sure does have a fashion sense,  that's for sure! You moved back, only to stumble on your old clothes. "Man, I need to watch where I'm going..." you said, examining the torn and ragged fabric. Then, a lightbulb went off inside your head.

"The handkerchief!"

You grabbed your old pants and searched the pockets. Luckily, it was still there, and for some reason, it was clean. "What? How...?" you said, dropping the pants and examining the dainty fabric. Not a single stain was on it. No blood, no vomit, nothing. "That's incredibly strange. Though, I have a feeling that won't be the first time I say that." you said, gently holding the handkerchief.

The door swung open, revealing a neat yet slutty-ish looking Angel. "Hey Doll, why're ya talkin to yourself?" he asked, stepping into the bathroom. "A-ANGEL!! I-I wasn't..! You..! W-Why didn't you knock or ask for p-permission to come in?! I COULD HAVE BEEN UNDRESSING YOU TWAT!"

"Heh, twat? Huh, since when did you use British slang? I don't recall you saying anything like that before. And who you callin' twat, twat? You're the one who's hoggin the bathroom!"

"U-Uh, I...! I suppose you're right..sorry."

"Eh, don't sweat it. I just needed a comb, that's all!" Angel laughed at how timid you were. You laughed with him, but you were more focused on hiding that handkerchief. You slowly moved your hands behind your back, hoping he wouldn't notice. Lord knows how he'd react.

"Anyways, you look great! Smokin'! You'd even give me a run for my money!" he said, smiling at you. "Ahh, thanks Ange!" you said, nervously smiling and slightly sweating. Angel's eyes widened at the nickname you gave him. "Ange? Nicknames? Aww, how cute! I guess that means I get to call you (N/N)! Right?" You nodded.

"Anyways, I'll get out of your hair and into mine! I just need to get my comb and-..." he cut himself off. You wondered why he stopped talking, usually he never shuts up! Then you noticed. He was staring at something. More specifically, your hand. "Hey, what's that you've got there?"

Ah shit...

Busted.

"Got what where?"

"In your hand."