XVIII. MEDICINE

Începe de la început

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. You're necklace, and you lost it," he replied with a sarcastic smile causing Rebekah to roll her eyes. "She didn't lose it, Nik," Thea spoke up after taking a sip from her drink, a lazy smirk on her face, "it's just been missing for the last 90 years," she finished causing the hybrid to laugh slightly, unable to keep a stoic blank expression when looking at the beaming smile of Thea Lockwood.

The dark haired teen's smile brightened as she noticed the same beaming smile on her soulmates face, her heart skipping a beat as she noticed the pure adoration that burned bright in his ocean blue eyes. "So, what do you think?" Rebekah asked as she looked over at her former lover, turning a full 90 degrees allowing him to get a better view of her outfit. "I like it," he said causing Thea to wince as Rebekah gave him an unamused look.

"What?" he questioned confused, though still smiling "I said I like it," he repeated once again making Thea cringe as Rebekah stared at him with a stony glare. "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," the blonde original spat as she strutted back into the dressing room she previously occupied. Stefan threw his hands up in exasperation, unaware of what he had done wrong as he looked between the two soulmates left in the room. "Nice one, good work," Klaus told him sarcastically causing the wolf to laugh quietly.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," the green eyed vampire retaliated as the hybrid smirked in amusement, "I heard that," Rebekah called form her dressing room causing the three of them to laugh. A few seconds later the blonde re-emerged from the dressing room in a white top and denim shorts that Thea had picked out for her earlier. "Whew, the 21st Century looks good on you Bex," the dark haired wolf commented as she wiggled her eyebrows at the blonde in a flirty manner causing the blonde to laugh.

"Go get changed. You're getting that," the blonde vampire told her friend as she pushed her towards the dressing room, "yes mam," Thea saluted, mocking her new friend. "Ooh. Get the red one too!" Rebekah yelled to the young wolf who nodded as she began to get changed into some denim shorts and a black tank. "Red one? You never showed us the red one" she heard Klaus mutter curiously, causing her to laugh quietly as she grabbed the two dresses she was buying by their hangers.

"Uh, uh. You have to earn that one," Rebekah teased her brother as Thea came out of the dressing room with a light blush covering her cheeks. "Alright, I'm gonna get some fresh air," Stefan muttered as he placed his glass of champagne on the table in front of them before leaving the shop. He couldn't stand being in the same room as the two soulmates any longer, the sexual tension between them far too suffocating. And, whilst the vampire was happy his friend had found someone that quite obviously adored her, he hated the fact that it had to be the immortal hybrid that had caused him and everyone around him nothing but pain and misery.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea and the two siblings' heads snapped towards the entrance of the bar as Stefan casually entered, strolling over to them. Shortly after Stefan had abandoned them at the store, the remaining three, having realised the young vampire wouldn't be returning, left the shop and made their way to Gloria's bar. "You left us," Rebekah pouted at the green eyed vampire from her seat on top of the bar, causing Klaus to roll his eyes at his sister's clinginess, Thea laughing softly at the sight.

"Yeah, sorry," Stefan apologised, "retail therapy was making my head explode," he explained, causing the blonde original to narrow her eyes at her former lover. "Tell me about it," Thea grumbled in agreement as Klaus laughed by the side of her, both of the soulmates clutching the back of their heads only a second later as Rebekah hit them. "Watch it," Klaus snapped as the pair of them turned to glare at the green eyed blonde who sat with an innocent smile on her face.