sebastion x ciel (yaoi)

Start from the beginning

"What do you think you're doing?" Ciel said weakly. Trying to stop Sebastian's actions. But what had meant to come out as a patronizing question came out as a breathy, needy statement.

Sebastian looked up into the other male's eye, deftly removing the eye-patch there before going back to pants buttons. That was better.

"Simply removing clothing so you can be cleaned of all that filth from the drug dealer escapade." Sebastian said, smirking as he looked up at Ciel through his long lashes. From this vantage point, there was no doubt Ciel was aroused. So he hadn't misunderstood the thoughts earlier. Good. Because it was too late to turn back now. Sebastian felt himself harden as his fingertips grazed up Ciel's crotch before stopping to rest at his button.

"Seba- ahhh..." Ciel muttered, before regaining control. "I order you to stop at once. I wish to go to bed- now!"

"And dirty your freshly laundered sheets, Bocchan? I think not. You will go to bed, but only after I clean you up and ready you for sleep. After all, I think your first order overrides this one. 'Care for me at all times' or something along those lines, was it?" As he said this, Sebastian undid the first two buttons, leaving Ciel's member trying to break free of his restraining pants.

"Sebastian, I'm warning you- Ugnh!" Ciel was cut short as Sebastian undid the last two buttons and ripped his pants off, leaving Ciel sitting on his counter, bare except for a pair of silky midnight blue boxers, a rather obvious tent located in the middle.

"My my, young master. You seem to be excited... perhaps this is the reason you did not wish to bathe now?" Sebastian's voice purred. Ciel felt himself heat up, his cock hardening even more, now semi-erect beneath his tenting boxers.

"Do-don't be ridiculous," he muttered, trying to sound like he could care less- and failing miserably.

The demon broke out in a full grin. "Then you will not mind, young master, if I do this?" Before Ciel could ask what, the older man had removed his boxers and placed Ciel in the hot tub, planting himself outside on the other side of the bath where he could see all of Ciel, and Ciel could see all of him.

Now it can get interesting, he thought to himself wryly, before removing his gloves in true seductive passion, biting the finger tip and pulling in slowly from his hand with his mouth.

Ciel felt his own mouth water in return, and he moved to cross his legs and hide his now full- on erection before Sebastian spotted it. He failed.

"Come now, young master," he said mockingly patronizing, fully aware of the double meaning. He was pleased to see the younger boy got the innuendo as as well, as he squirmed and blushed in the bathtub below.

"I wish I could..." Ciel muttered. At once, Sebastian leaned over his, his face so close to the heir's that the tips of their noses touched.

"Do you really, Bocchan. Well then, I must honor my master's wishes." Sebastian said sensually, and in the blink of an eye, the butler was naked in all his demonic glory as he slid onto the tub, leaning on all fours over Ciel's body.

"So you ignore my other request, but grant this?!" Ciel cried, overly aware that Sebastian's thick, long manhood dangled over his own crotch under the water, brushing against his thigh with each breath.

"I am merely one hell of a butler," Sebastian breathed into his ear. Ciel gasped in pleasure.

"That's no excuse, you-" Ciel's breath hitched sharply as Sebastian nibbled on his right earlobe.

"Really, Bocchan?" he asked. "It's much to early to make noises like that. But worry not, I will have you screaming my name by the end of the night."