Hanabi x Hanzo Lemon

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I soon realized..That this house...The house that I'm in is the house of the Akuma Ninja-this was Hanzo's house?!

I slowly step back away when suddenly I heard the door creaked open

I showed my weapon and gripped on it "Who's there!?" I shouted only hearing the wind cooed through the room as a response.

My heart was beating fast I don't know if I'll even survive here until tomorrow, I cleared up my mind and put the picture frame back on the table. I sat on the king sized bed to calm my nerves down I was thinking too much!.. My head and thoughts are turning fuzzy I couldn't even think straight anymore

I lied down on the bed and close my eyes for a minute... Letting myself fall to the black abyss (Selena where u?)

But after waking up, things got more.. Worst

3rd Person's Pov

Hanabi fell asleep on the bed meanwhile outside the house was Hanzo the Akuma Ninja walking towards the old house.

Hanzo's Pov

I assume she's hiding inside.. I grab the doornob and went inside my house. This house was old it lived for ages, everyroom here is dusted with spiders and webs. Except for my room..

I sense hanabi's presence here...I went up to my room slowly opening the door making it creak while stepping in. There I saw her sleeping soundly on my bed.

Her pale smooth body shining in the moonlight, her arms and legs were covered with several scars that I marked on her during our fight. I slowly walked to her then sat on the bed with her being mesmerized by her beauty..Gently caressing her thigh with my fingers. The feeling inside of me, my desire on ravishing her body, claiming her as MINE only. I want to hear her moan my name..I want her to scream and beg for me. I couldn't fucking control my lust over her! I felt my crowch ached. I slowly went over to her face with lust "I'll claim what is MINE." and passionately kiss her gently on the lips then slowly kissing down to her neck, her collarbone..I secured my right hand to her right hand incase if she wakes up and tries to run away from me.

Hanabi's Pov

I feel so hot right now.. I felt somebody touching me..No, touching my BODY. I slowly opened my eyes until my vision cleared once again. My eyes wineded as I saw a person on top of me.. The person that I was trying to get away from-it was Hanzo. "H...H-Han..zo? I began to sweat, feeling of fear rushes towards me! I couldn't move my arm because his holding me down. "Hanabi..." hanzo breathed while snaking his other hand on my thigh, I felt his cold fingers gently touching and squeezing my thigh.

He move his head on my neck and started licking it "N-No! Bastard get off of m-me!" I tried kicking off of me but he won't budge! He was bigger and heavier than me, he began sucking my neck "N-Ngh!.." I tried not to moan or be pleasured by this I put all my strength resisting on what his doing to me, this was torture for me I began tearing up.

3rd Person's Pov

Hanzo licked and sucked hanabi's neck to her collarbone leaving hickeys on it. He moved his head towards her ear "Hanabi, I want to claim you as mine." he whispered. Hanabi then felt full of rage but at the same time she was full of fear of what might happen next 'W-What does he mean?!' she thought while trying to think of a way on how to escape away from him.

Hanzo grab her other hand and tied her hands up together. "N-No!!" she tried to kick him using her feet but failed to.
He move his head to her thigh and slowly sucked it leaving hickeys everywhere.

Hanabi felt dirty, guilt was inside her thinking why she just let hanzo satisfy his desires.

"Hanabi..I LOVE you.." he whispered