Chapter 1

Warning this story contains strong language. Read under your own risk.  You have been warned
_________________________________________
I can hardly wait for tomorrow, it means a new life for me each and everyday. Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting interesting. I've got a new story to write. It's nothing like my past. I've been ridiculed and humiliated in front of the crowd because i was fat. From childhood,  to highschool. I was ridiculed. But.... I am also lucky.  I have a best friend, lee xuna. She is very beautiful but she is very kind and friendly.Because of her,  i laugh a little harder,  cry a little less,  and smile a lot more. We've been friends for so long, I can't remember which one of us is the bad influence. Haha,  jokes. I love her she's always with me and support me. But i know,  only i can change myself. No one can do it for me. Now I've got my dream body.  I tried,  though i had to stay hungry. Now all has changed,  I'm often praised,  treated well, men try to seduce me. euw.
Mom : Y/N, i think you can just stay home. I'm worried you live here.

Typical mom.

Y/N : Mom,  please.  I'm not staying here alone, Xuna lives with me.

Mom : B-but...you know --

I know she's worried about me,  her only daughter, who suffered alot.
I wrap my hands around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder. .

Y/N : Mom, don't worry I'm not the same y/n anymore. I will not let anybody hurt me again.

Mom : Just remember this , my daughter is super amazing and I'm lucky one because i get to be your mom.

My eyes get watery.

Mom : Thankyou so much mom,  you always encourage me. I love you.

I kiss her cheek.

Mom : i love you too,  my beautiful daughter.

Mom : i will go home now , anything happens,  just call me okay?

I nod and we make our way to the front door.
I wave to my mom.

Y/N : Bye mom,  please take care and i love you!

Actually I'm sad but, this is for the best, i want my college life to be happy. With my best friend! I should call her now!

Guy : hey neighbor.

I turn around and i see a tall guy,  with bright skin,  totally flawless asf,  he's like an angel.

Y/N : h-hey ...who are you