Badboys × Goodgirls

So we're starting on probably the most cliché of clichés Wattpad has, huh?

The bad boy x good girl types of stories is when the boy is usually popular but has a bad personality (uses girls as sex toys, bullies, etc.).

The guy just really really really has to be a player.

The guy always always always has to be handsome as f*ck.

Like dude, WTF?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR PARENTS?! WHO HIRED THE SCHOOL COUNCELORS?

Then there's this nerdy, anti-social girls who have a big heart and sometimes somehow turns into a chick when she just removes her glasses.

O. M. G.

THE GLASSES ALWAYS MANAGE TO TRIGGER ME!!

LIKE, POP PEOPLE, CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS??!!

There are 2 types of plot for this cliche:

Blackmailed by Badboy

This is when the badboy, for example, manages to grab a hold of goodgirl's secret that she holds dear, and he commands her to do something so that he won't tell. Eventually, they end up falling for each other then boom! Happily ever after.

These types of stories become too predictable these days...

Example:

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. He then pushed me towards the wall, both of his hands on either side of me so that I have no chance of escape.

My heart started to race. He isn't going to, is he?

"I know your secret," he whispered.

I started to cry like a baby.

"Now work for me, or I'll tell the whole wild world that you murdered a cockroach."

It's just too predictive!

Okay, maybe in not my point of view, but you get what I mean!

Girl, it's just a cockroach. Be more chill.... (where my musical geeks at?)

Blackmailed by Goodgirl

Mhm. We just changed genders. But it usually goes more of like this:

He looked at me, frightened.

"Please.... don't tell any-" I shut me school bully's mouth with my finger.

"If you don't want me to tell anyone that you saved a beetle, then obey me," I said with a sly grim on my face

D U D E.

P L E A S E.

To be honest, I wonder if some authors be like

Then at most times this trop usually turns out like this

First chapter

I hate you

Third chapter

I'll DIE for you

Please, as much as possible, DO NOT have the same plot over and over again. I see lots of popular wattpad books that include this trope, and honestly I'm really disappointed. Some people just don't want to discover new stories.

While all the other undescovered are like

P.S. Sorry if some peeps are offended. Y'all can hate me, I deserve it