kakashi x reader lemon! (lusty night)

Start from the beginning

You hear a gentle knock on the door.

"Hello?"

"Shit!" you thought to yourself. "Shit shit shit shit shit"

"Well I'm just gonna let myself in then"

And there he was, the prince of snow white hair himself.

You covered yourself blushing a bright red. "SHIT" "Woah.. agh" Kakashi groaned looking away abashed at you."I-It's not what it looks like" you squeeked, blushing even harder."Fuck man" he grumbled under his breath his cheeks turning bright as well."W-what is it..?" you stammered. Kakashi turned away, and you could see the red spread to the tips of his ears.

"I was trying to tell you something important and be cool and shit but you're in the sexiest pairs of panties I've ever seen, what the hell am I supposed to do" he growled trying to brush off his obvious embarassment.

"Kakashi.."you whispered walking up to him and hugging him from behind.

"Y-yes what is it.." he replied back, obviously nervous.

"I really really want you right now" you cooed holding him tighter.

You were shaking with lust and energy. All the desire you had ever felt for him had collapsed into one moment.

He turned to you looking into your eyes and he smiled ever so slightly.

" I want you too, I've wanted you ever since I've laid my eyes on you"

He pulled his mask down kissing you lightly on your lips and proceeding to introduce his hot tongue into your mouth. You kissed him back, your heart practically pounding in your ears.

He continued to wrestle tongues with you,lowering you slowly onto the bed. His hands began to slide up and down your body caressing your curves.

He broke the kiss looking in your eyes "I really want to fuck you." he purred nibbling at your ears.

"Kakashi!" you squeeled, "you're really naughty" He slid his tongue down your neck to the top of your breasts.

"Oh hell yeah I am" he sighed as he began to kiss at the top of your breasts.

"Now off with these clothes!" he stripped you proceeding to stroke your hardened nipples. "You're fucking beautiful" he breathed. He licked your nipples and began to suck your tits while gliding his hands on your butt.

You were overflowing with pleasure by now. You glanced down to see his huge boner poking from his pants. "Shit" you hissed stroking it from the outside." Baby…" Kakashi groaned wincing from your touch. "Don't do this to me.." he groaned more.

You pulled his pants down revealing his huge hardon that proceeded to practically touch your face. "What the hell" you cried touching it,amazed at its unforgiving size.

"D-don't!" Kakashi yelped releasing a load."Fuck" you moaned as it squirted excitedly over your face and tits.

"Like I said, I've been wanting you forever.." he whispered before pinning you down and rubbing it against you below.

"I'm so nervous" you whispered,your arms wrapped around him.

"I got you…" Kakashi said before he sharply stuck himself inside you. You whimpered loudly in response feeling your legs go weak.

Kakashi thrusted his hot huge girth inside of you,as you felt your walls contract against him wanting to be filled up again,and again, and again.

It felt as if your body needed him inside you to live, even though it was your first time ever becoming one with a man.

He switched from gentle thrusts to rough passionate ones very quickly. You couldn't think or speak all you could really do was moan and scream like an animal.

This is the feeling of lust. And it overcame you.

Kakashi switched to a doggy position spanking your butt and letting his girth settle deeper than ever before.

He rubbed his dick inside you, teasing you by pulling out and putting it back in before you could really react.

"Ready for this ?" Kakashi purred pulling out one last time.

"W-what?" you stammered before he slammed inside of you releasing all of his hot thick frothy semen inside of you.

You screamed in ecstasy and collapsed onto your bed still in shock by the events that had unfolded on your tiny bed.

Kakashi rubbed your back gently kissing your head.

" I really love you" he grinned. You smiled back and whispered "Me too."

End