kakashi x reader lemon

Start from the beginning

Silver hair stood, defying gravity, and he now wore his head band to cover his left eye. You smirked as you took in his outfit, slapping Gai's arm you brought the attention to yourself. "Gai! Out of all the stuff you filled me in on, you didn't tell me Kakashi had made ANBU!"

Looking over his shoulder he turns to you, offering Kakashi to see just who was talking. You watched silently as his lone eye wondered over to you from his empty bowl before slightly widening. "(Y/n)?" Your smile brightened as he spoke your name; of course after all you were one of the girls that had a crush on him, back when you were kids; even if he did drive you up the wall with his attitude, and views on rules.

"See Gai, Kakashi remembered me." You teased as Gai finally took a seat and began trying to explain himself, causing you to only laugh.

"So what are you doing here?" The smooth voice that came from Kakashi spoke as you looked at him once again; he was now a man, a handsome man.

"Well I decided to return to my favourite place for a while, don't know how long." You say as a bowl of steaming hot ramen was placed down in front of you. "Thank you." You smile up, before turning your attention back to Gai and Kakashi.

"Yeah, I'm going to try and convince her to stay this time, maybe then she will finally let me take her on an official date." You just shook you head as guy spoke, glancing down at your ramen.

As the three of you talked and are you couldn't help but laugh at every challenge Gai offered Kakashi, but you could tell that this Kakashi was different, he was more open, and approachable. At one point he was about to ask you about your parents, as you expected but Gai quickly changed it before you could. Not that it mattered; you have come to accept that people would ask.

"Well thank you Gai for dinner, and thank you for spending time with us Kakashi," you smiled up at the men, "it was nice catching up, now if you two will excuse me, I have to go check into a hotel."

Walking away you give a small wave, and one last smile before the ramen shop and two men were out of sight. You felt happy here, this was the closest place you could call home was. As you walked the lanterns lining the street turned on, casting a colourful hue to your surroundings.

Once checked into the hotel you lie down on the bed, and take a deep breath in. Thinking over what Gai had said, should you stay here? You were a traveler; you liked the freedom that came with coming and going. But could you stay in one place and still be happy?

Turning on your side you look at the clock, it was 8:32 pm. You weren't that tired even if you did walk all day to get here, you were excited about coming back to the leaf and happy to see some old friends.

Closing your eyes you try and will yourself to sleep, taking deep breaths in and out. It didn't seem to be working, sitting up you look over the darkened room, standing up you walk your way to the bathroom and turn on the lights. In a flash the room was illuminated and your eyes swept over to the shower. Quickly you striped from your clothes one by one, until you stood nude in front of the running water.

Hot steam fills out the room, boxing you in it warmth as you took a step in, and let the running streams of water cascade down you. Letting the water run over every curve you had, you (h/l) (h/c) became stuck to you as the water soaked into it. Resting you head forward you let your forehead touch the cool tile, the hot water heated your body up as you enjoyed the sensation it gave you. Your mind running over the events today until they stopped. A certain sliver haired man was in the forefront of your mind, you were once again in snared with in him, and you had become attracted to him. Your body seeming to agree with his as you could feel you nipples harden just thinking about the masked gentleman.