Sending a quick check with Thirsty, Lucious set his phone down. Unbeknownst to his Queen, he already had a plan in motion. It started the second Angel left those gates. Laying down on his side he played in Cookie's hair, his phone lighting up. He smiled at the screen, closing his eyes he slept peaceful, knowing hell was on the way.

The next day.....

Lucious sat in his seat behind his desk, Cookie sitting in his lap as he looked at Laura's parents. Plus the lap dog they just kept bringing alone. He wanted to know about him, he seemed to be hiding something. It was like a game to Lucious. He grinned suddenly though no words had been spoken, it made him look every bit of crazy.

"Sooo...Are we just gonna sit here?" Cookie asked, she wanted to crawl back into her bed. The mood alot better though still tense. Still no one replied, sighing she rubbed her stomach.

"How did Laura die?" Cookie asked, Laura's father cleared his throat.

"She was shot in the chest." He answered, Lucious rose a brow looking at Xavier who had looked off when those words were stated.

"Shot? Why?" Cookie pried.

"Because she started hanging around the wrong people. Ever since the wedding she went left." He spat accusingly as if it were their fault.

"Seems like she knew what she was getting into. I'm not gonna play the blame game, it's not like we waved guns in her face. This is about Rose." Cookie spoke calmly casting aside his glance of hatred.

"I wanna be able to see her." Xavier blurted, Lucious smirked.

"You want to, but that dosent mean it'll happen." He responded, Xavier shot out his chair.

"I'm the one who's been there for her since birth!!!" He yelled, Cookie covered her ears. The headache she was gaining fueling a shift in her mood.

"As I said. I don't know you, nor do I trust you. I very damn well don't like you. So that leaves us here, but I wonder about you Xavier." Lucious smirked at the infuriated man. Xavier ran a rough hand through his hair mumbling in Spanish.

"Xavier is a good man! I wish my daughter had ended up with him." Laura's mother spat.

"Watch those closest to you, they have the most impact." Lucious responded getting a look from Cookie. She thought on his words then looked at Xavier, tilting her head to the side she hummed. Cookie held up a hand before the arguing started.

"Rose. Is there anything medically we need to know about?" Cookie questioned.

"Where is Hakeem, he's the one that had legal guardianship." Xavier snapped, Cookie sighed.

"With Rose right now. We can relay information easily." She responded.

"No, she's a healthy child. Aside from being shy, and quiet there isn't anything wrong with her. She's not potty trained, she knows her colors I think."

"You think? Does she talk at all?" Lucious questioned.

"Yes she does talk. But hasn't in the last two weeks since Laura has been gone, but even then it was just names." Lucious groaned, they were useless.

"Okay." Cookie responded looking through Rose's records. The door to the office flung open, Hakeem entering with Kalia. He looked distressed as he passed the crying child off to his mother.

"I can't get her to stop crying, I dont know what's wrong. Tiana is trying to get the girls dressed, and she's to busy to help me." He explained, Cookie nodded looking down at the fussy baby.