"Really?! Is it a girl or a boy?" She asked bouncing like a child getting candy, his eyes softened thinking of how she would look when she was young doing that.

"We don't know yet. I think it's another boy though." He answered, she nodded her head.

"Mr.Lyon, the car you asked for is waiting." Jaunita announced, Lucious thanked her.

"Angel, thank you for coming tonight. I can tell you that it was truly the best gift you could ever give her. You're alot like your mother, knowing that I'm gonna tell you this. Stop over thinking this, if you have questions ask them. All we can give you is honesty, us in our entirety. When you have your answers, then make your desicion." He voiced as he lead her to the door. She took in his words quietly.

Before she entered her car he pressed a kiss to her temple. A move that brought so much emotion that she just hugged him, feeling at home an safe oddly enough. With hesitancy she got in the car. He smiled shutting her door, watching it roll through the gates before he even went inside.

As he was going in Andre was carrying a sleeping Journey and heading out, Calpsyo by his side. By looking at Andre's face he could tell his boy was upset. Whatever it was it had him quietly seething. They said their goodbyes exiting his home. Shutting the door and locking up he headed up the stairs. Stopping at his door he smiled softly.

"......the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight." He heard Cookie singing lowly, he entered the room seeing her swaying with Rose in her arms by the window.

Shutting the door Rose lazily looked over at him before resting her head on Cookie's shoulder. Her thumb in her mouth as Cookie continued singing. He paused smiling to hiself, seeing her with a child in her arms never got old. She was a natural mother. He headed into the bathroom taking a quick shower. Exiting in only his pajamas pants, he watched Cookie gaze at the young girl now asleep on the bed.

"She's his alright." Her voice spoke, Lucious hummed easing up behind her. Resting his chin in her shoulder he pecked her neck.

"What makes you so sure?" He asked.

"Look." She responded, he sighed looking down at the sleeping girl. Her lips poked out, so much attitude on her face in her sleep. He chuckled lowly, she slept just like Bella.

"Did she talk to you?" He asked, Cookie shook her head. He hummed wondering if she was where she was supposed to be education wise.

"I want to take her into Bella's old room, but I don't want to freak her out when she wakes up. I can tell she's confused, probably wondering who the hell we are. Where her mom is." Cookie huffed her heart aching for the girl.

"Well she took a liking to you." He stated resting his hands on her stomach.

"All babies do." Cookie responded.

"True, I mean pretty quickly. Like your connection is instant." He explained making her sigh and rest her hands over his.

"I know...." She whispered.

"Know what?"

"Its a boy, I can tell." She responded looking down at their hands.

"It's okay, I know you wanted a girl. So did I, but a boy is fine to. Any child with you is great." He spoke turning her in his arms. The moonlight reflected off of her glossy eyes. He shook his head then kissed her forehead. Leaning down he hugged her, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"Shhhhh....not tonight. Don't think, just be happy we have her now." He whispered into her ear hearing her sniffle.

After a few minutes he pulled away. Taking the big decorative pillows on the ottoman he lined them up on the floor beside Cookie's side of the bed. That brought a shaky laugh from Cookie. It was their ghetto safety net, in the case of if the child did roll off, it would be a softer fall. Climbing into bed Cookie stared at the young beauty, she couldn't wait to be looking at her own baby sleeping next to her. She drifted off with thoughts like those.