the attack

The next morning spyro was getting some food for him and cynder. Once he got the food and cooked it he set some next to the bed where cynder was still sleeping. Spyro quietly walked outside and ate his breakfast after a little bit he looked down toward the ground seeing all sorts of dragons walking around talking to each other. Spyro notice aron doing something but he couldn't tell what it was so he flew down by him. Cynder woke up and saw the food she quickly ate it then walked out of the living room looking all around to make sure spyro wont scare her again. After some looking she couldn't find him so she walked outside and saw spyro by aron. She flew down by them and noticed they were having a conversation. She walked up by them and heard them talking about last night. Cynder quickly jumped in the conversation and changed the subject. After awhile 9f talking aron fell dead silent in the middle of the conversation then he walked away quickly spyro and cynder were confused so they decided to follow him. Aron walked to the edge of the village "what are you looking for" asked spyro "I'm not looking for anything theres something or someone coming" replied aron. "Like what" asked cynder aron turned to them "listen you must go back to the house I dont care if you do or dont if you dont listen I'll send you myself now go" aron said calmly. Spyro and cynder looked at each other then nodded and went back to the tree home. After some time they herd a loud crash so they ran out and saw Aron getting up but didnt see anyone else or any other dragons. Soon as aron was up they saw what looked like a imaginator wich also had a sludge hammer. It went charging at aron then eon walked in "just tell me where they are aron qnd this will be over" yelled eon. "You know that isnt going to happen" aron grunted as he was fighting the imaginator. Spyro and cynder quickly flew down to them "there you two are" said eon. "How did you find this place" asked spyro. "Well it wasnt easy but I found it because wait that's not important listen we need to get you two back to skylands academy" stated eon. "Ok we will just stop your new imaginator" said cynder "fine" said eon he snapped his fingers and the new imaginator stopped and came back over by eon. Aron got up and was about to charge at the imaginator but then he stopped. All of a sudden there was an evil laugh echoing all over the village. Eon looked around trying to see where it was coming from eon, spyro and cynder where also looking for the source of the laugh. They all kept looking until the echoing died down and the laugh was coming from the entrance of the village. Aron looked directly at a very short person walking in laughing then he realized who he was. "Steve how did you find us" aron yelled trying to keep a straight face "why did you call me steve I AM KOAS!" Yelled koas. "Oh sorry about that steve what is it now your going to try and take over by placing statues of you all over" aron replied with a chuckle. "Hey that happened once wait why am I wasting time talking to you" said koas then he pulled out a bow with a pitch black crystal in it ready to be fired. He aimed it at eon and was about to fire but he kept moving it around to figure out how to aim it. "Woah that's disappointing" said aron he started to walk over to koas while gripping his mace tight. Koas quickly let it go hoping it would hit eon but missed and hit the new imaginator that came with eon. The crystal absorbed into him but shortly after it was gone his eyes turned red. The imaginator was stronger and faster he quickly taken out eon then went for spyro and cynder. Aron reacted quickly and fought back koas, spyro, and cynder just sat there and watched aron and the imaginator fight. The imaginator kept swinging with his mallet but aron kept dodging them. Koas kept seeing all the failed hits and lost it he used his powers to make the imaginator bigger and even more powerful. Aron looked up at the imaginator as now it was taller than him the imaginator swung and directly hit aron causing him to go flying. Spyro and cynder looked at koas laughing then they attacked. Aron kept fighting off the imaginator then he decide to use his powers. He created several magic orbs they all turned blue making a huge winter storm happen around the imaginator. Aron entered the winter storm and fought the imaginator but the orbs changed after a little bit to red whipping out the winter storm and transformed into a blazing hot area hotter than fire. The imaginator seemed not to be affected by the different temperatures so aron made the orbs shot out smaller orbs at the imaginator. The imaginator kept getting hit by them over and over that's when koas used some magic that he could while fighting spyro and cynder to make him a giant deadly sword. The imaginator quickly got rid of his mallet and grabed the sword and started slicing aron doged all the attacks. Then the imaginator quickly jabbed and stabbed aron the sword going right threw him. Aron looked up at the imaginator as he grabed the side of the sword with a tear falling down his face. The tear fell from aron's face onto the sword the sword glowed then the imaginator let go of the sword and put his hands on his head and started screaming. He he fell to his knees still yelling in insanity then he got up and ran. Aron got up and managed to go over by koas and made a shiny orb and pressed it on koas and he was gone. "Aron are you ok" they both asked as they quickly went close by him "yeah I'm fine" aron said weakly as he cover the wound with his hand. Eon walked over still a little hurt "ok let's get going" he said then he noticed aron was hurt "oh no aron how did this happen" won said as he moved aron's hand away from the wound and saw that around the wound was turning to dust. "Looks like my time finally has come" aron said quietly as he walked away until he was by the outside of the village. Eon, spyro, and cynder walked over by him and sat by him then the rest of the dragons slowly came out of hiding. As the dragons continued to come out of they slowly noticed that aron was slowly turning to dust. The dragons went over by him to keep him company in his final moments. After a couple of minutes aron was completely gone the wind carrying the dust all threw out skylands. "Let's get going you two" aron said as he looked at them "but what about the other dragons here" asked spyro "we will be fine you two go ahead" said spyro's mom "and dont worry we will come and visit you or you can visit us either way we will find something out" said cynders mom. They both nodded and gave there there mom's a hug then spyro looked at his dad and saw him looking up in the sky. "Are you ok dad" asked spyro "uh yeah I'm fine" he answered as he wiped away a tear and looked down at spyro "you two were close weren't you" spyro asked "yeah we were. I'm sorry that things couldn't be like that between you and me" replied spyros dad "it's fine it wasnt your fault" replied spyro then they hugged. Spyro and cynder went over by eon and waved goodbye to all the dragons then they left and returned to skyland academy. That night spyro was looking out the window watching the starts go by then he heard a voice behind him he turned around to see aron but he was blue and floating spyro quickly ran over to Jim and started asking questions but aron stopped him "all I will say is that if you ever need help you will know where to find me and dont worry all your questions will be answered just all in good time" aron said then he faded away and spyro tried to call him back but he didnt return so he decided to call it a night.

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND FOR STICKING AROUND LONG ENOUGH SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO FINISH BUT AT LEAST I DID AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED