a golden touch

"So were are we even going" asked spyro "well I cant tell you just for the safety of the others" he answered "what do you mean" asked cynder. "The great war were eon got rid of all of the dragons because of strykore turned them all evil he never told the whole story because he was afraid" he said. "Well tell us the whole story" said spyro "I will tell a part of it so soon as strykore turned all the dragons evil I hopped onto a dragon and I created a healing orb so the dragon wouldn't be evil I yelled to eon to give me a little bit but eon didnt listen and teleported us somewhere new not anywhere close from here only one of the dragons were healed so we set off to help the others" he said. Then we heard people talking "who would be out here in the swamp" asked cynder "I dont know but we need to keep going" he said we continued walking through the swamp then we were stopped by the golden queen "well well well what do we have here two dragons and uh what are you" asked the golden queen "I'm a imaginator and if your smart you'll stay out of are way" he said. "Well I would but I need some new gold statues and the three of you will be perfect" said the golden queen then she shot her golden beam at the imaginator then he started to walk up to her with his lava mace out "fun fact magic doesnt work on me unless I'm using magic at the same time magic is being used on me" he said "oh yeah but your friends can become my statues" said the golden queen then she shot at cynder but then spyro quickly jumped in front of her then the imaginator jumped in front of them "you two ok" he asked "yeah I'm fine" said cynder "im fine" said spyro then he saw a part of spyros tail was gold "oh no" he said "what it's nothing it's only a small part I'll be fine" said spyro "no you wont ok listen you two your job is to get me back to the academy" he said. Then he started to make a green orb then he put it on spyros tail and he held it there until the gold was gone then he stood up and then he was complete gold. "No" yelled spyro then he flew up and used his fire breath on the golden queen she tried to use her gold beam on spyro but his fire was to sting but the fire just got more and more intense. The gold queen fell and was swallowed by the flames "stop please I give up I'll leave just please stop" she cried then cynder stopped him and the golden queen ran "spyro calm down and help me carry him I dont like to break a wish when something like this happens" said cynder then they carried him to the academy.