✨ Introduction & Rules ✨

In order for us to be a puddle of smiles let's have a tag fest!

In a comment here tag as many friends as possible, so we can begin with our happy adventure!

Here are just some rules to follow, yeah we know they suck but they're a must!

RULES

1. You MUST follow this community account & the founder:

footnoteofhappiness

2. Depending on the type of the interview there might be additional rules, (scroll down and see the list of interviews).

2. If your account is deleted, so will your interview be.

2. If your book is deleted, then the same as above. Apologies.

3. Please answer all the questions truthfully! Everyone wants to get to know the real you behind it!

- This excludes giving away your full name or address. We do not want to be unsafe!

4. When the interview is done we'll dedicate the chapter to you after we post it in here.

- We might even private message you that it is up as well, (depending if we have time or not!)

5. Time zones should be taken into consideration and our everyday schedule.

- This means some interviews will be published immediately and some may take a while.

📌 There will be a few types of interviews throughout the year:

1. Interview with Contest winners

• This one is self-explanatory. Meant only for winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place the awards of this Community.

- It includes but is not limited to;

the Happiness Awards, the Utopian Fanfiction Awards & any of the Cheerful Contests.

2. Questions & Answers

• This is actually to promote books from our members (followers & team members).

Meant for community members, members  of Bookmarked and others, selected by the host AND/OR for the winners of the mini-contests held in the interview book.

Questions are based on a specific book.

3. Interactive Interview

• This gives others opportunity to get to know some of their favorite characters better.

It's an interview with your favorite character, meant for the winners of the mini-contests held in the interview book AND/OR members of The Happy Community.

For detailed information about all these interviews (if you need more or better explanation what each type of an interview means and what you get) please leave a comment here or pm us.

The interviews will be with El (the founder) for now.

They will be held over one of the forms of social media below:

Wattpad community page private message
the founder's private messages
Instagram
Facebook
Email

- where ever you guys feel comfortable really!

We already have a list of questions prepared for every type of interview.

We will run but new questions will be added to make every interview unique and for our Wattpad authors to stand out among the others!

If you have any questions feel free to ask us in a comment section or pm us.

We are here for you! :)

- El at the Happy Writers Community 🌻