My Ninja Way

(1st of all, sorry for not updating in ages. I just finished editing some chapters and will hopefully write a few chapters now.)

*Filler*

At Chuunin Exams (Age 10)

My eyes scanned the Academy corridors. It was clearly a genjutsu. I walked over towards some people guarding a classroom.
"Release the Genjutsu." I ordered. They nodded and the classroom was revealed to be the wrong one. I proceeded upstairs alone and spotted Itachi in a room. We were both taking the exams alone.
"Itachi!" I shouted and took a seat next to him.
"Oh hey Mitsu-chan, you saw through the Genjutsu too?" Itachi smiled.
"Of course, it was so obvious!" I boasted. A while later, everyone had arrived and a scary guy called 'Ibiki Morono' came in the room.
"My name's Ibiki Morono, I will be hosting the first part of the exam." He said and then some papers were handed out to everyone.
"You must answer this test. The 10th question will be revealed at the end. If anyone is caught cheating 3 times, they are out. Good luck." He muttered and then the test began. I noticed Itachi writing down the answers, it was obvious that you needed to cheat for the answers in this test but he was a genius who knew them anyways. The questions were a bit too hard for me so I used the good ol' lucky pencil to answer the multi-choice questions. As it turns out, I never had to answer any questions and it was just to test our willpower and info gathering abilities, which I had guessed earlier.

We were then led to the forest of death. I had to sign a form that basically says 'If I die it's my own fault' so that the Hokage didn't have to deal with any paperwork if someone died. I was let out of a gate near Itachi, and we teamed up.
"Hey Itachi, it's lucky we were near eachover." I said as I scratched the back of my neck.
"Hn. What scroll do you have Mitsu-chan?" He asked.
"Heaven, and you?" I responded.
"Earth." He replied. We both have the scroll the other needs but we wouldn't fight over something so trivial.
"Let's go." I said and we jumped through the trees until we saw two groups. Itachi took the left one and I took the right one. Unfortunately, I had just realised that the team I was attacking was my Team outside the exam. Team 8.
"Yo, Haru-chan. Pass me that scroll will you?" I asked them as I jumped down from the tree.
"Are you kidding me. You're my friend and all but I'm gonna become a Chuunin!" Haru said as she lunges towards me with a Katana. Her two teammates began doing the same Jutsu, Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu. The two flames combined and I barely dodged a fatal hit. I did burn a part of my leg though. I glanced around the area, Haru had disappeared.
"It's over, hand the scroll to me or die." Haru-chan coldly ordered.
"Never!" I shouted, then felt the cold blade press against my neck. I can't die here. I'm sorry Haru-chan...
I swiftly took out my Rapier and jabbed her in the abdomen with it, then rushed over to her teammates and Chakra punched them into a wall, killing them. It took me a minute to realise what I had just done. I killed one of my only friends. When Itachi came to check on me to see if I had finished, he saw 3 corpses and me knelt beside them, crying.
"It's okay Mitsu-chan. This is the lifecycle of a Ninja. If you hadn't killed them, you yourself would've died. It was the right thing to do." He said, comforting me.
"I vow that I will never let anyone I love come to harm again. That is my Ninja way!" I shouted, wiping off the tears. Itachi gave me a grin and we exchanged scrolls. When we got to the Tower in the centre, we were the 1st ones there. We had completed the task in under 10 minutes, breaking a record set by some guy named 'Kakashi Hatake'. I will never forget today's events...