Chapter Two

Put your story text here...Jake got mad and flew off somewhere I didn't care about. I searched the area for this James dude and I first looked at the burned down school. Saladin really didn't have to burn down the whole damn school just to get one kid. I was still mad at Saladin for starting all of this shit in the first place. I saw someone that looked like a person that harbors the name James. I landed behind a tall building and walked up to the boy and asked "Are you James?" "Yes. Why?" James asked. I hit him hard on the head and picked him up and flew off into the sky. James's limp limbs hung low and it was sort of weird for me to see that. The sky was beginning to grow dark and stars began to show themselves in the sky. I wondered day in and day out what it would be like to be human. I landed in the forest and pulled out my sword and laid James on the ground and stabbed him in the back. When I pulled the sword out the blade was glowing the same color as James's soul. I sort of smiled and went back to the elders and gave them the sword.

Elder May took the sword and placed it in a purple liquid and let it sit there for awhile. I sat at a desk and just watched the purple liquid slowly bubble up and spill over the pot. Elder May quickly went over there and stirred it for abit and then went back to making step two of the time traveling potion. I sat back and just closed my eyes and tried not to fall asleep. Elder Jason had already fallen asleep and he was snoring like a pig. "Oh, Elder Jason has a breathing problem and he snores like a pig." Elder May said to herself. I smiled to myself and said "He sounds like Jake when he eats food." Elder May smiled and said "What you did there in that arena was a brave thing to do. Thankfully the angels brought you and Sarah back. I heard what happened from the beginning. So, what do you plan on doing with this potion?" "To stop Saladin from doing all of this and hopefully stop all this shit about monsters being low on the food chain. I want everyone to be equal. I'll make things right." I said.

"That's very noble of you, James." Elder May said. "Thank you Elder May." I said. The potion was almost complete and I was very nervous to go back in time and stop this from happening. Elder Jason snorted awake and said "What's going on? Where am I?" I rolled my eyes and said "The potion for time travel is almost complete. And your in the same place from when you fell asleep, Elder Jason." Elder Jason rubbed his almost bald head and said "Oh. Sorry." Elder May shook her head and said "You two are just so adorable." "Is it ready yet, Elder May?" I asked, quickly changing the mood from happy to sad. "Just about." Elder May said. I stood up and went over to the table and watched Elder May work on the potion. I looked at the book and the instructions looked simple enough for me to follow without screwing things up. I huffed and said "So what do I have to do?" "You have to walk through a portal that this liquid will create and do what you have to do and you have to get out because the portal will stay up for so long." Elder May said. "How long will I have?' I asked. "About 12 hours, that's enough time to stop Saladin, convince our past selves to make a treaty with the humans, and hopefully get Sarah and Saladin together, since he loves her." Elder May said. I nodded my head in agreement and just watched her finish up the potion.

"It's ready! James come here!" Elder May said. I went over to this thing that looked like a demonic altar. Elder May held out a bottle of purple liquid and said "Hold this and when you pour it onto the altar you must think of the time you want to go to and you must have clear image on it." "Okay. I will." I said. I pulled out the cork and breathed out heavily and began to think of the time I wanted to go to and then I began to pour the purple liquid onto the altar. A portal slowly began to appear and I saw the exact time that I wanted to go. The hour before Saladin attacked me. I finished pouring the liquid and said "Do I go in now?" Elder May nodded her head "yes" and I went into the portal. I went through to the other side and it felt weird watching myself go to Ozark to get that Keyonna girl. I ran to where I knew Saladin would be and that was the jail. I went in and walked up to the front desk where a young girl was sitting. "May I help you?" she asked. "Do you know if Saladin works here?" I asked. "Yes, he does work here. Why do you want him?" she asked. "Something important came up and I really need to see him." I said. The girl picked up a phone and dialed and number and said "I need Saladin up at the front desk please." and she hung up. "He's on his way." she said, giving me a creepy smile.