The Used

Put your story textA clear lifeless path lay ahead and only I knew where it led. Some humans believe this path goes to Heaven or Hell but, their wrong. It either leads to a life of torment or to a life of immortality. Well, since I'm the only one of my kind that is good, I'll try to find new people to possess and help out against my fight. But, who could help me? I began walking the path and wondered on who to possess. "James! Where have you been?" yelled Jake. I turned to see him but, he was nowhere in sight. "Stop being invisible you idiot!" I yelled. "Well, excuse me for being a damn monster! Where's that child you told me you would have for me?" Jake asked. I shook my head and said "I don't have the child. She escaped me." Jake let out a long, low growl and said "Stupid idiot, bring me my VICTIM!" "I WILL. Be patient, Jake! Damn!" I yelled. I began to walk again and I heard Jake follow me to where I was going. His loud footsteps echoed through the forest and his deep breathing meant that he was pissed. I smiled, revealing my sharp teeth and I felt anger in Jake. "I'll get the girl and then you can eat her or do whatever you want with her. Okay, Mr. Pissy?" I said. "Fine! Have her by midnight tonight." Jake said. His presence disappeared and I finally got to be alone.

I finally walked into the city of Ozark. What a pitiful place, I thought. Nothing but, old people and idiots who walk the street. I walked to the school that was in session and made my way to the office. A woman was at the front desk and she asked "May I help you?" "Do you have a child by the name of Keyonna?" I asked. "Yes. Are you checking her out?" the lady asked. "Yes, her parents both were sent to the hospital and they put me in charge of Keyonna." I lied. "Okay." the lady said. She intercomed for Keyonna and in a short period of time, a young girl was walking up the hallway. She walked up to me and I said "Keyonna, I'm taking you to the hospital to see your parents."

She gasped and said "What happened?" I grabbed her hand and led her outside and into her doom. "They got into a car accident." I said. I lead her through the forest and onto the path. "Umm, the hospital is that way." Keyonna said pointing to the other direction. I felt Jake's presence and said "Okay Jake, here's your bitch." A loud thumping sound came from the trees and Jake appeared in his monster state. His leathery wings spread out, blocking the sunlight and his muscular gray arms reached out for Keyonna. She screamed as Jake pulled her closer to him. She stared up at his face and screamed some more. His blood red eye shined and his sharp, long fangs showed as he smiled. "Food!" he said, biting into her body. Blood flew everywhere and gore filled the scene as Jake began to eat the poor girl. "Pig." I said. Jake snarled at me and I just laughed at him. As he finished he let out a monstrous burp that shook the earth. Blood trickled down his pale face and bits of flesh was stuck in between his bloody teeth. "Your such a pig. You know how father feels about burping after eating. Should I tell him about this? Hm?" I questioned.

"If your trying to piss me off, James, well mission accomplished." Jake said, wiping the blood from his hands. He wiped it onto his pants and it smeared everywhere. "Your such a bitch to me James, just wait till dad dies and I can do whatever I like." Jake said. I hate smartasses, including Jake. He always says that and he keeps forgetting that all of us are immortal. I jumped up 600 feet into the air and touched a cloud and felt like not being. Simply as that. I, then spread open my leathery wings and darted across the sky like a bullet leaving a barrel of a gun. My gray hair fluttered in the wind and I closed my eyes to feel the full effect of flying. A loud roaring voice filled the air and it yelled "JAMES! WHERE ARE YOU? Come home! And bring Jake, too. We have an important matter to discuss." "Fine Father. I'll be home soon." I said. I flew low to the ground and landed on my feet. I whistled a high note and then Jake appeared like a dog would, ready to obey. "Dad needs us." I said. We both disappeared and then reappeared in an old abandoned water plantation. Our dad stood on top of a desk and he looked pissed. His red eyes glowed redder than ever and I knew it had to do with Jake. Father stepped down from the desk and slowly walked towards us. "Some one broke the law and I wanna know who did. Someone is a traitor and is telling all the humans our secrets." Father said. I looked at Jake and he looked paralyzed and scared. "Do you know what he looks like or who he comes to?" I asked. Father looked at me and narrowed his eyes at me. "Yes. It's a girl named Sarah and she must be used as a puppet to help destroy the traitor." Father said. "Use her? Why? Is that the only option?" I asked. Dad death stared me and said "There's other ways but, this way is funner and it'll be like a stakeout." "like NCIS?" Jake asked. Dad turned his anger to Jake because he hates it when monsters watch human shows and said "Damnit Jake. How many times am I going to tell you not to watch shit like that?" Jake lowered his head and said "Sorry."