✨Chapter 6✨

Lost Girl and My Little Monster will now update on Wednesdays with one chapter each week <3 (I'm uploading on a Saturday because I can't wait any longer...)

ONE WEEK LATER...

"I will be giving you a project that you will have to complete by the end of the week. You and a group of two others will be talking about the history of one of the nations of Auradon. I'm sure you can all handle that. I'm going to be reading out the names." I swear... that history teacher has some sort of vendetta against me since I snapped him weeks ago.
"...Robin, Minetta and Juno." My ears perked and secretly I wasn't happy. I turned around to see Minetta and Juno sitting at table in the back, Minetta waved at me and I hesitantly waved back.
"...Lucyan, Elliot and Audrey." I looked over to where Audrey was sitting by the window, standing up gracefully but clearly uncomfortable and walked over diligently to her group. I watched her try to flirt with my brother before making a disgusted noise and walking over to my group.
"Hey guys!" I say to Minetta and Juno who both beam at me. Huh. They're like two sides of the same coin. Ok-maybe Juno is more of a troublemaker, but still!

"Any ideas which part of Auradon we should do?" Minetta asks.
"What about Neverland? Robin's from there and she's got a lotta opinions about it!" Juno said with a bright smile at me. I chuckle.
"Sure, but I'd rather not get us a bad grade by sharing my 'opinions'. Any other suggestions?" We got quiet for a bit, trying to think of something.
"What about my home- I know a lot about it, which should make this easier!" Minetta suggests and I glance at Juno who is silently nodding to the idea so I agree.
"Ok. Let's do that. Sounds easy."
"It's not really that rich in history, but it should-" Minetta is suddenly interrupted by a certain princess shouting from across the room...
"And why can't we just chose my kingdom?!" Audrey demands from the other side of the room as more than a few eyes are on her.
"Sorry, princess, but it's frankly very boring." Lucyan replies.
"... he's kinda right." Elliot admits quietly and Audrey looks highly offended.
"Huh. Of course you wouldn't agree. What's better than Neverland and the Underworld? I can't believe your mothers would fall for those fools!" Audrey exclaims dramatically, going off on a tangent.
"Excuse me?" Elliot asks blinking at her in surprise.
"Don't speak about my mother that way!" Lucyan practically snarls, overlapping Elliot's question. Audrey looks scared. I kind of feel bad for her...
"What do you mean by that? My mother fell in love with my father. Is that so wrong?" Elliot asks, as calm as he can getting closer to her. I try to tell him to not frighten her (I may hate her guts, but even she doesn't deserve this!) but the teacher interrupts me.
"Ahem. Two weeks detention." Elliott looks revealed, but Lucyan isn't- he clearly knows something. The teacher turns to Elliot.
"For you and Lucyan, Mr. Pan." Elliot steps and looks at him in surprise.
"But sir? I don't understand what we did wrong?"
"You bullied Audrey here." He says, as Audrey cries fake tears and goes to the bathroom.
"She insulted my mother! What am I supposed to do?!" Elliot demands. The teacher just looks at him with pity.
"It's a shame, Elliot. You are a great student." He then turns to the class.
"Get back to work!" He shouts gruffly.

As much as I'm worried about my brother, the project is the priority right now.

I have to get a good grade in this class.

AT MINETTA'S DORM...

We sat down and looked our poster, as Minetta explained the history and instructed me and Juno to write it down. We weren't actually bad as teammates and Juno was actually a hard worker which surprised me. She would make jokes along the way, making me laugh as we worked. It was fun. Just relaxing and doing this project- Juno isn't as bad as I thought she was.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

After many discussions, arguments, grumbling and a whole lot of coffee- we finally, finally- got it done.
"Phew." Juno let a sigh, placing her head on the table, an inch away from our project.
"Is it to your liking, Minetta?" Minetta popped her head up from the bed, somehow wide awake despite taking a 49 minute nap. Minetta got closer, leaned in and squinted her eyes to inspect it as I laid down on the floor completely exhausted.
"Yes! It looks perfect!" She squealed with a beaming smile. I gave her a thumbs up from the floor and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING...

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds and sunlight hitting my face. I squinted at it and scrunched my nose in announce. I looked over at Minetta and Juno who were also lying on the floor. Minetta was curled up perfectly, like a little mouse would- what was it with princesses and everything about them being perfect?- and Juno lied there with a star fish, her mouth agape and snoring lightly. I chuckled at that and then looked my watch-

My eyes widened and I frantically woke them both up.
"GUYS! Get up! It's 1pm! The project is due by 2!!" I shouted as they slowly got up. When they realized the urgency we quickly ran out of the room with our project with a few time to spare. I hope we get there in time!

Author's Notes

When I first started writing this chapter, I didn't feel bad with writing about Audrey being a jerk, but later I felt conflicted. I don't know why, I just didn't want to be mean to her.

Maybe it's because I've read the school of secrets books? (Because she's not really mean in those or in Wicked World)

I don't know, I can't remember if I started reading those before or after writing these Descendants books.

Hope you guys enjoyed anyway. See you next Wednesday!

BatgirlGeek❤️