Chaper 9

Dylan:

"Ugh! Who's calling at midnight?!" I looked at my phone, it was Dimond. Uh oh. I answered

"Dylan,Dylan,Dylan!" She screamed.

"Yes! What?"

"Im coming over open your door! Quickly!!!!!!!!!" She hung up.

Well that was wierd. I put on pants,and opened the door. Seconds later, Dimond ran in my house.

"Dylan! Im so glad to see you!!" She gave me a huge hug. When she pulled away, she was crying.

"Lets go upstairs." I suggested

We went upstairs.

"What happened?" I asked.

"P-Paul." She spat out.

Suddenly I got really mad,and I dont know why.

Dimond:

He started yelling at me. "I told you he was dangerous,but no dont listen to me!! All you did was break off our realtionship to be with him!!!" He turned,his back facing me.

Wait. Hold up. 'break off our relationship?' Im sure it ment nothing. I started crying, I never seen him so mad. I messed up BIG TIME.

"Dylan..." I touched his arm. He moved it. I started crying more. "Im so sorry! I shouldve listened to you,i shouldve. But all I did was ruin our friendship. You have every right to be mad. Im so sorry." I started hitting my head fast,and hard. "Im an idiot, Im an idiot!"

Ow that hurt. Well not as much as my heart. Suddenly I felt someone touch my hand.

"Stop Dimond! You aren't an idiot! You messed up. See now you have a bruise on your head!" I stopped hitting myself,and looked at Dylan.

I didnt know what to say, I was in shock of all that happened.

"Look let me call Michelle." Dylan grabs his phone. He puts Michelle on speaker.

"Hey babe." She answers.

Babe? They're dating. IM SO.........HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!!!!

"Hey um Dimond is here." He stuttered.

"Oh Dimond." She growled.

Michelle hates me? I knew she was using me for Dylan!! Grr. I hate my life.

"On speaker."

Michelle didn't hear him I guess,because she kept talking.

"Why do you hang out with her anyway. I was only friends with her to get to you-" She babbled.

"You know what? Nevermind." He hung up.

Dylan:

I looked over to Dimond. Tears were falling down rapidly,but no sound.

"Dimond?" She didnt answer or move. "DiDi?"

She stood up,and walked out. She just left.

"Dimond!" I ran after her. "Its raining! Come back!" She ignored me.

I ran up to her,and threw her over my shoulder.

"Dylan! Leave me alone!! Put me down! I dont wanna talk to you!!" She yelled.

When we got there I saw a car. Then I saw a person at my porch.

Michelle.