Chapter 6

Dylan:

I told Jackson about the text message. He said it meant Dimond will always care,and be here for me best friends or not. I felt happier when he said that,at least we are still connected. Then once I calmed down we watched movies.

Dimond:

"I s-said we n-need a br-break." I told Michelle through tears. She decided to spend the night so we were talking.

"DiDi calm down. You know Dylan still loves,and cares for you." She smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was time for music class.

"Since you all enjoyed what we did yesterday,we are doing it again today,but with diffrent people." Mrs.Jaquez said. The class cheered.

"Also," She continued. "We have a new student, Amhir Jones. Ahmir you are paired up with Dimond Brown." She pointed.

She paired up the rest of the class,and we got started. Paul looked mad,and Dylan didnt even look over here.

I can understand why Paul is mad. Ahmir has mucles but not to much muscle. His dark brown hair was like a messy-hot way. His dark brown eyes goes perfect with his looks. All the other girls were drooling over him,but not me. Sure hes hot,but im taken.

"Why arent you drooling over me?" He asked randomly.

I took his paper "Sorry but your question isnt on the paper." I rolled my eyes.

He took his paper,and looked into my eyes. "I know but its my question."

"Then what do you mean?" I rasied an eyebrow.

"I mean Why arent you drooling over me? When I look into your eyes you dont go in a trance. And you arent having to tear your eyes from my chest hoping I wont notice."

I laughed. "Is that what you want?" He shrugged. "Well sorry I am currently taken."

"Oh..." He looked away. "Whos your boyfriend?"

"Paul." I pointed over to him,and he looked mad/sad.

"Wow. He seems jelous." He looked amused.

I looked at Paul. "Well with all the girls drooling over you, he thinks I will." I looked at the girls.

"Oh if I wanted you I'll have you." He snapped his fingers. "Just.Like.That."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please. I like to see you try."

"Okay. Its a bet."