Ram entered her house.

Ram to Sarla: I'm so sorry to hear a loss. May his soul rest in peace.

Ram to Pragya: Pragya beta, never ever feel that you don't have father with you. I'm always there.

Sarla: I have a last wish that I want my both daughters to be happily married (with tears)

Ram: don't worry, God has always been kind to you. He must have planned something for your daughter. Have some patience and see everything will be alright.

Pragya: Thank you uncle for your support. It really means a lot to us.

Ram: you can call me Papa. God bless you.

 God bless you

(Pragya couldn't ask her mother that why was she so worried about Tanu, when Tanu was not around in this house. She knew that her mom considered both sisters equally and never differentiated between both, but what irked her was that she couldn't stand a word against her.

All were engrossed in performing the last rites.)

FEW DAYS LATER

Pragya just couldn't stand Abhi anymore. He was getting close to everyone in the house. She thought that she will now tell him not to interfere in her personal matters.

All were in the temple because her mom had kept a puja for her husband. Pragya saw him outside the temple and he was alone, so she went there.

Pragya: you??

Abhi: you (shocked).

What are you doing here? Wherever I go, you come there. Oh please stop following me.

(She was confused.)

Pragya; you know what....

Abhi: oh you again...please stop following me (by joining his hand)

(She got irritated and was leaving when he holds her hand)

Abhi: hey....I was just joking yaar... I want to talk to you.

Pragya: but I don't want to listen.

Abhi: you should not say "no" standing in the temple.

P: but I.....

A: shhh...shut up

(After much protest she agreed to listen.)

Abhi (in a serious tone): Hey I know that your life changed after your father's accident. You became responsible after this.

I know you are missing him a lot. You know....he hasn't left you alone...he is with you now.... seeing you, he is noticing your pain, your anger, your frustration, everything.

May be he is even crying with you. But you can't stop his tears, but by smiling and remaining happy, at least you can stop his worry.

You know what I'm talking about.... Your smile.....

(She really smiled)

A: Pragya, please don't hold my hand.....what will people say??

(She took her hand from his grip. Actually, it was Abhi who was holding it.

He left from there, but Pragya was still there with tears. She suddenly realised his words and stopped her tears, because she was worried, not for herself but for her father's soul)

Pragya' Pov:

Yes, he's right. I promise I'll never cry and will not let my mother cry too.

.

.

.

Days started to roll by.

The magic of Abhishek mehra started everywhere, he used to be in my house when I returned from office. He started teaching new cooking recipes to my mom from YouTube and some that he learnt in London on his own.

Whenever he came to office, he didn't behave as a boss, but as a friend to everyone. He never took the work seriously, instead he used to bring guitar just as giving a background music when they were busy working. These things Ram uncle did not like.

He used to roam with his best friend, Jatin and they used to visit each other house and chat till late night.

Tanu and he used to spend time together, but not much. He was indeed a good and loyal boyfriend to her.

He could do anything and everything.

.

.

.

And if you ask about me, you'll never believe it. I, Pragya Arora, started to smile and laugh on stupid jokes too.

 I realised that I need to make myself happy and only I can do this

I realised that I need to make myself happy and only I can do this. I started to read good and motivational books.

Lately, I understood that no one has the remote control of my emotions. I am the solely responsible for my actions.

"When you have a friend who checks on you and wants nothing but the best for you without motives....keep them close, such souls are rare."

Why didn't he came early in my life and taught me these things. Oh God, I was wasting my life till now by making myself and others sad.

End of Pragya's Pov

Thank you sooo much guys for your votes and lovely comments.

Love you all.

Take care.