chapter 3

your p.o.v

         We all walk out of my place and I lock the door behind us. We get into the elevator and head up to the 5th floor. We get out and start walking down the hall. "So you're telling me there are a bunch of ghosts in this place, especially this floor?" I ask. "yup, we've seen a few." Larry says. I roll my eyes and stick my hands in my pockets. "I'll believe when I see it." I say. "I'm guessing you don't believe in ghosts." Sal says. We enter into a door and go towards the bathroom. "Nope, I like to think of myself as a man of science." I say smirking. Todd looks at me out the corner of his eye. "Your failing science." He says. "Todd.....there really wasn't any for you to out me like that." I say. He rolls his eyes and we watch sal pull out his gear boy and watch it glow green. Suddenly an ear piercing scream fills the room and this monster looking thing comes out of the ground and turns into a little girl. "What the actual fuck?! It's a ghost!" I scream and hide behind sal. "What happened to being a man of science?" Todd says. "Fuck science!!" I scream. "Your friend is really funny sal..who is he?" The little girl says. "This is our friend (y/n), (y/n) this is megan." Sal says. I peek out from behind sal and wave at the little girl, she smiles at me and waves back. "There are other ghosts that we can go and see." Sal says. "Take him to meet mrs.sanderson." Larry says. "The woman died almost a week ago!" I said. They all shrug and we wave bye to megan and head to Mr and Mrs sandersons place. We walk in and sal pulls out his gear and the same shit happened, Mrs.Sanderson coming up out of the ground. We hung out for a bit looking for and talking to ghosts. Even found a Damn ghost in my kitchen , motherfucker better not touch my food!! After that we settled down an decided to watch a movie......welp, not gonna sleep tonight.