chapter 2

your p.o.v 

       I'm currently sitting in my front room in nothing but my boxers. I'm watching supernatural while eating a bag of chips. I suddenly hear a knock at my door and groan really loudly letting the person on the other side know I don't wanna get up. "Get up and open the door!" I hear larry say from the other side. I sigh and get up, heading over to the door. I open the door and am greeted by 2 faces and a masked one. "I was just enjoying myself...what do you guys want?" I say. "We came to recruit you for some ghost hunting." Todd says. I raise a brow at him and let them in. "Ghost hunting?" I ask sitting back down on my couch next to sal. "We speculate that this place is haunted and we are trying to find proof of it." Todd says. "And you guys are on board with this." I say looking at sal and larry. "I'm a bit on the skeptical side, but I wanna see if we actually find anything." Larry says. I turn and look and sal who was already staring at me. "Sal you ok dude?" I ask. 

SAL p.o.v 

          HE ISN'T WEARING A SHIRT OR PANTS AND MY BISEXUAL HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!! First I meet Ash and now (y/n) is practically naked in front of me and I can see the out line of his...."SAL!!" I jolt and look over at larry who is giving me a weird look. "W-what?" I ask. "We have been calling your name for awhile." Larry says. "Got something on your mind?" (y/n) asks. YES YOUR...!! "Yeah, still thinking about what happened." I say looking down with my hands on my lap. Todd smirks at me and gets up. "Can you guys excuse me, I need to talk to sal about the gear boy." Todd says and walks towards the bathroom door, I get up and follow him. We walk into the bathroom and he shuts the door. "I see your having a bit of an issue." He says. I look anywhere but him. "No idea what you're talking about." I say. "Your mouth can tell but your body can't." He says. I look down notice he is right, I quickly cover it up. "So you have a crush on (y/n) and Ash. How are you going to decide?" He says looking at me with a raised brow. I sigh and sit down on the toilet," I honestly don't know." I say. He shakes his head and turns towards the door, "I'll tell the others you had to use the bathroom, while you take care of that." He says before leaving the bathroom. 

Your p.o.v 

      We Todd come out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. "I just told him about some things I did with the gear boy and how to use them. He is currently using the bathroom." He says. Me and larry nod , "Also (y/n) , you should go and put some clothes on if you plan on coming with us." Todd says. Larry looks over at me and his eyes go wide, " I just fucking noticed you're practically naked!! Put some damn clothes on man!" He says pointing to my  room. I get up , "First off, this is my apartment and I can walk around in the buff if I want too! Second, I wasn't really expecting guests or even planning on going anywhere." I say before walking into my room to put on some clothes. I put on a t-shirt similar to Larry's but mine is black with red lettering. I also put on some regular blue jeans and checkered converse. I walk back out and see sal sitting on the couch. "Alright, I better see a fucking ghost today or else there will be hell to pay for making me get up out of my comfy home." I say going near the door. The others get up and follow me out. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.