Flirt

"y/n you look gorgeous! That dress really brings out your boobs and your ass"
"Aw thanks Reece!"
"God you do look gorgeous!"
"Blake what do you think?"
"Yeah you look beautiful my sweet" Blake smiled.
"Oohh come on Blake she doesn't look beautiful she looks like a sex goddess!"
"Reece stooopp"
"Yes Reece stop" Blake muttered

"oi" I jumped and laughed as Reece grabbed my sides making me jump. "Hey sweet how are you?"
"I'm good" I could feel Blake tensing from the other side of the room.
"What's up baby boy?" I go over and kiss him.
"Nothing, I'm fine" he had his jaw tensed up.
"Come on baby"
"It's nothing"
"Babe he said he's fine"
"I know, but he's my boyfriend and I know he's not"

"Baby you've been off for ages now"
"Y/n! I said I'm fine!!"
"See that tone, it tells me you're not"
"You! You're my problem!"
"What?! I've done nothing"
"You flirt with Reece all the time! Am I not good enough for you?"
"No! You're more than enough for me! I love you so much! I don't flirt with him!"
"Yes you do! Just this morning he was calling you babe and grabbing your sides! Why don't you stop him?! Or stick up for me! I love you so much and there isn't anything worse than seeing your girl get flirty with you best friend!"
"He's my friend! And I call everyone babe! But I don't call him, or anyone else, the things I call you baby boy"
"How would you feel y/n? If I just went round grabbing your friends?"
"I'd be pissed, I'm sorry you're right"
"It's just I love you, and I want to be the only one to touch you and call you baby, because I love you. I really and truly do"
"I love you too" he gently came over and gave me a hug placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I'd never let anyone touch me the way you do or make me feel the things you make me feel cause baby boy you're the only one I want, no offence to Reece but he's the bottom of my list"
"Well it's nice to here my girl doesn't want to sleep with my best friend"
"I'd never do that, I'd only ever do those things to you became I know how much you love it when I do them" I say seductively in his ear.
"I do love it" he picked me up and placed me down on the counter top and began to kiss me. "I'm never letting you go, you're so gorgeous I love you so much"

I hope this is what you wanted ❤️