Evil Ex + Meeting Parents

Blake and I have been together 4 months. We were travelling to my home as I'd moved away for my job when I met Blake.
"You okay baby?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh.
"Yeah I'm good. It's just. The second my ex hears I'm back he'll be straight round"
"Don't worry babe I'll be with you"
"I wish he'd just leave me"
"What's he done that's so bad?" I hesitated I didn't want to tell him.
"It's nothing"
"Come on" tears formed in my eyes. "Baby I'm sorry don't tell me if it's going to upset you"
"I should have told you by now"
"No you shouldn't if it upsets you"
"He used to go to lots of parties, they weren't really my thing but he made me go-"
"Gorgeous please don't"
"I need to. He'd get pissed I mean drunk out his mind. He'd try to get me to sleep with him" I was crying and crying. "I refused everytime. And when I did... Well I... He h..hit me"
"Oh my girl"
"He's one of the main reason I moved"
"I'd never dream of doing that to you. You know that right?"
"And that's why I love you" he stopped and looked at me, we'd never said I love you before. Oh God. What if he didn't say it back. He smiled.
"I love you too"

"Mum! Dad!" I gave them the biggest hug.
"This must be Blake"
"Yeah that's me"
"Hello sweetie" she said giving Blake the big hug. "Thank you for looking after her for us"
"Aw it's fine. Thank you for letting me look after her"
"Come through, sit down, food is nearly ready"

We sat around the table eating. I think my parents really like him. They can see I'm so happy with him instead of how I used to be. My parents were clearing the table insisting they didn't want any help, Blake put his hand on my thigh.
"You alright gorgeous?" He whispered.
"Always. They love you" I whisper back.
"Are you sure?"
"A million percent"
"Okay I trust you" we were staying here for a few days, Blake was staying in my room with me.

"Aw your childhood bedroom"
"I'm surprised they let you stay in here with me" I smiled.
"Why's that?"
"My ex wasn't aloud in the house let alone my room. That's how much they hated him. It shows how much they love you" he just smiled.
"I love you" he put his hands around my waist.
"I love you too" I put my arms round his neck. Our lips were about to touch, and of course my dad came in.
"Y/n-" we pull away "oh sorry"
"Don't worry. What's up?" I smile.
"Just checking you're okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Okay baby sleep well"
"I'm not a baby anymore dad"
"You'll always be my baby"

"Reruns of friends?"
"Lying in bed with my girl with reruns of friends sounds the best"
"I love my man"
"I love my girl" finally I got the kiss I'd been waiting for.

First one awake. This never happens, it's always my dad up first. I went and got my coffee, typical me. There was a knock on the door, I headed to it and opened it. It was Jack, my ex.
"Hi, I heard you were in town and-"
"Go away, I never want to see you ag-" he kissed me, I pushed he off me and slapped him. "Didn't you hear me?! Leave me alone" I slammed the door in his face.

***
"Thank you so much for having us Mr y/l/n and Mr y/l/n"
"Blake, we love you and you love our daughter so please call us y/m/n and y/d/n"
"Thank you so much"
"We'll see you two soon I know you get busy but never forget about your old parents"
"I love you we'll be back soon I promise" I said.

We were sat on the train on our way back. My phone buzzed Liam.
I'm sorry for what I did last week I miss you please come back
"What happened?" Blake asked
"Nothing"
"Y/n, who is it?"
"My ex"
"What happened last week?"
"B please leave it"
"Fine"

*Back at his flat*
I was round snuggling on the sofa binging TV series.
Liam- I know what I did was wrong but please don't ignore me
"Y/n please tell me" I felt scared.
"I-It was nothing"
"Please" A tear a escaped my eye as I realised he wasn't going to let this go.
I tried to go past him but he grabbed my arm, and turned so I was facing him, putting his hand on my hip so I wouldn't leave. "I'm sorry" his face dropped and filled with sadness. It broke my heart.
"Did you cheat on me?"
"Blake, no" he interrupted me.
"God please tell me you didn't cheat on me" he pleaded. He took his hand off my hip and walked away running his hand through his hair.
"B I never cheated on you! I'd never cheat on you!" I cried " he just tried to kiss me!" He turned to look at me.
"He did?"
I nodded with tears streaming down my face.
He lifted his hand, I flinched thinking I was reliving my nightmare again. He ran his hand through his hair, but with my small movement Blake saw. He came running over to me and pulled me into a big hug.
"Baby I'd never, never ever" I cried into his chest. "I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you on purpose"
He just held me for a few minutes.
"I'd never let him kiss me" he cupped my face and wiped my tears away from my cheek.
"You what?"
"I pushed him away the second he leaned in and slapped him"
"Well done baby" He hugged me he pulled way "why didn't you tell me babe?"
"I was scared"
"Of me?"
"Of what you'd think. I thought you wouldn't believe me, I can't bear the idea of loosing you and I didn't want to lose you because of him. I know it's stupid, after what he took from me I couldn't deal with it"
"What did he take?"
"Trust. I trusted him and he well you he did that to me and it kinda colours your view of everyone he seamed so great but he wasn't. It took me a while to get close to anyone after that"
"I'll never do what he did, no matter how pissed off I get, no matter how drunk, no matter what, I love you"
"I love you more" he picked me up and spun me round.
"Not possible y/l/n"

Hello so what imagines do you want to see?