Destiny doing its job

Start from the beginning

"She is on maternity leave, my nephew Dylan, one month old tomorrow." Carl was really proud of his sister and nephew, Jess could tell.

"Oh man, here it came, the Dylan talk again. Man, leave some lady for us. Please." Cesar was annoyed, Every time they went out that last month, Carl got all the ladies with the baby talk and photos of his nephew, apparently, they like that stuff.

"She is in charge of the trucks and delivery." Mr. Valek interfere before someone else said something again. And send glares toward his team.
Mr. Valek didn't know at the time, it was going to be eventful this day, he knew with Jess here, his employees were going to be agitated, she was the first female working there in a long time. Dani was married to Leandro, the IT manager, so the guys treat her like a sister. Mr. Valek loves his team, everyone gets along just fine. Just for a moment, he thought it was a mistake to Hired Jess, but her resume was something he could look away from, all those knowledge and even though she didn't have much experience in the field, he couldn't let her go.

Mr. Valek gestured for Jess to followed him"Let's keep going, Jess."

On the right office was the warehouse team. If she needs something she should talk to them. As she could see, everything works together. It was at least 4 guys there, certainly, she wouldn't remember all those names.
"Now On the left office is the CEO, let's see if he is available to meet you" Mr. Valek knocked on the door and waited just a moment then got in right after he heard that they could. He was speaking on the phone "no I have to be there!" The man was saying, looks like he was kind of mad, so Jess didn't look at him she preferred to look around, it was a nice office, nothing like she would expect for a CEO. There was one big table, a very expensive one and two comfortable chairs in front of it. On the wall, she could see construction pictures and realized it was the factory when it was being built, Nothing more. Jess was in the middle of analyzing those pictures when she heard "Fuck! I gotta go" and the sound of the phone hitting the table a little too hard making Jess jump and turning around to look at what was going on.
She felt her eyes widened, but she didn't say anything. Mr. Valek clears his throat, looking at his boss, wondering what was going on with him.
"Hm Mr. Hayes, I would like to introduce you to our newest member." Mr. Valek gestures towards her. She felt all the blood drawn from her face, but she tried to keep it cool.
"Please do! I heard so much about you, that looks like I have known you before." Oh that sexy smirks of his, sent chills down her spine.
"This is Jessica Evans" Mr. Valek was smiling at her but he was wondering what's going on, because he didn't talk much about Jess, he didn't talk to Gabriel about her either, so him saying that only confused James Valek, Jess noticed but all she could do was smile back, she couldn't say anything, she just couldn't.
"James, would you excuse us, I like to have a word with Miss Evans?"
"Sure sure, oh and its Mrs. Evans Right?" She felt his burning eyes on her, judging her. All she could do was nod. When Jess applied for this position, David and she were still together, in fact, they were still married, she already asks for a divorce, but apparently, David didn't sign the paper yet.

"So you are married?!" It was an accusation question. "And your name is Jessica, finally I can put a name on the face that consumes my thoughts" he turned around and was facing one of his workers doing some work outside his office. He has his arms crossed and was wearing a dark gray suit without its jacket, and a plain white bottom up shirt. So simple yet so delicious. He had talked, but all she could do is remember that night. Wait...
"I'm in your thoughts?" she was stunned, that's for sure.
"You are married!" He whisper yell turning around and hitting the table with his fits.
"I was when I applied for this job. But I already ask for a divorce. " she explained herself, even though it was not necessary, " listen, I don't need to tell you anything." she knows this was the CEO and he could fire her on the spot. But all she could think was this is Gabriel, the sex God who fuck her on Saturday.
"Of course you do, we had sex for crying out loud, and I'm you, boss, apparently. So start talking " he gestured to one of the chairs for her to sit, and he sat again waiting for her answer.
Oh, he looks so sexy when he's angry. She bites her lips to no say anything to him. And just concentrate on her answer.
" it's been 2 months or so since me and David broke up, I already ask for divorce and David didn't sign it yet. So it's not exactly official."
"You left!" His toned had turned down it was almost a whisper. He was looking into her eyes, with those honey gold eyes. Now she could really see him."So I was a rebound guy. "
Jess took a step toward the chair and sat on it " no, you were a celebration kind of guy."
This got his attention "what were you celebrating?"
"My birthday and this job" she just shrugged, not knowing what else to say. Fortunately for her, Mr. Valek knocked on the door and got in.
"Sir, Mr. Antunes is here, can I bring him in?"
Gabriel only nodded, still looking at Jess.
"So all I have to say is congratulations and welcome to Hayes."

♥️♥️♥️♥️

So what you guys think so far??
Please let me know!!!

Love,

Juliana