Day 10: YouTubers

"Hey guys, SharpshooterBlue back with another video! Today we're going to be doing a popular challenge, and we're going to let my boyfriend do my make-up." Lance said into the camera. Keith poked his head into the frame. "Do I have to?" He asked. "Get in here you dork." Lance said, pulling Keith's arm. Keith sighed. "Okay I'm not very good at this but uh... I'll try my best." He said. He picked up foundation and a beauty blender off of the table in front of Lance. "Uh... what's that for?" Lance asked in genuine confusion. Keith blinked. "It's foundation. You put it on before your make-up. Are you trying to tell me that Lance '14 step skin care routine' McClain doesn't know what foundation is?" He asked. Lance stuck his tongue out at him. "Shut up, emo." He said. Keith sighed and started applying the foundation. As soon as he started blending it, Lance spluttered and pushed his hands away. "Stop smacking me with that thing!" He complained. "Lance, it's a beauty blender, I have to smack you with it or it won't blend right." Lance groaned but let him finish. He looked in the mirror after Keith had finished. "I look like a newborn baby." He said, examining his face. He lifted his hands to pat his cheeks, but Keith grabbed his wrist. "Touch your face and I'm not kissing you for a week." Lance slowly lowered his hands back into his lap. Keith picked up some liquid eyeliner. "Okay, I'm gonna do your eyeliner now. Try not to squirm or it'll poke you in the eye." He uncapped the liner and wiped off the excess. "Close your eyes." He said. Lance closed his eyes as Keith carefully applied the liner, drawing out a perfect wing on both lids. "There. You can look now." Lance opened his eyes, looking at his reflection in the mirror. "Holy shit! I could stab somebody with these!" He said. Keith smiled. He grabbed an eyeshadow brush and a blue palette and opened it up. "Close your eyes again." He instructed. Lance closed his eyes, letting Keith apply the eyeshadow in a blue gradient that highlighted his eyes. "There you go. Um... let me finish the face and then I'll do your lips." Keith said. He contoured Lance's cheekbones and applied a light coat of blush to his cheeks. Keith was completely in his element, humming softly as he carefully filled in Lance's eyebrows and then went to trace his lips with a natural colored eyeliner pencil. He applied a similar colored lipstick to Lance's lips and then put a translucent lip gloss over it. Keith stepped back to admire his work. "Finished." He said with a smile. Lance looked in the mirror. "Oh my god, Keith. You liar, you're amazing at this." Keith blushed lightly. "It's nothing, really." He said sheepishly. Lance beamed at him. "Shut up, you're an artist." He turned toward the camera and zoomed in on his face. "That's it for this video! Remember to like, comment, and subscribe! And tell Keith how amazing he is, because he never listens to me. See you in the next video!"