The car accident

A/N: That gif will always be one of my favorite gifs. Also this chapter took sooo long to write because I literally had no idea what to write XD

{Louis' POV}

I woke up at 9 AM and I saw that Harry was still sleeping next to me. I kissed his forehead before going up. He always looks so cute and peacefully when he sleeps that I can't but smile.

We got no bread so I was going to grocery store to buy some. I took the car keys that were laying on the shelf in the hallway. I closed the door behind me before heading to my car. It seems like it was going to be a nice day so I didn't complain.

I started to radio and turned up the volume, it was a 20 minutes ride to the grocery store. I drove for about 10 minutes before I saw a car coming from a different direction, I had no chance to stop so I got hit and then everything went black.

{Harry's POV}

I was in the bathroom fixing my hair when I heard my phone ringing it was Johannah who called so I answered "Hi Johannah" I heard some crying in the background and I felt my pulse going up "L-Louis has been in a car accident and is on his way to the hospital right now" I heard her saying. I heard my heart beating faster, there were so many thoughts going through my mind. I hung up, I took the other car keys that was on the shelf and rushed to the car.

I drove the fastest I could to the hospital and I rushed through the entrance and I asked a nurse where Louis was and she said they took him to the X-ray to check on him and I needed to stay outside. I meet Johannah and I run towards her to give her a hug.

"They're checking on him now, he's going to be fine" she told me

"I don't wanna lose him" I said

she looked at me "hey, look at me..he's strong, he's gonna be just fine" I nod and I hugged her again. I didn't want to lose him, if he dies, a piece of me will be gone. He's my other half and I can't live without him. I need him to stay alive.

I was scrolling through my phone, looking at pictures of us waiting for answers. Then a nurse walked towards us "Louis is fine, he had some broken ribs, an broken arm and concussion, he's been stabilized, but we need to keep him here for a few days just to make sure he doesn't get worse" I looked at her and nod, it felt so good to hear that Louis was fine, I was shaking so much as I dry my tears.

"Can I see him?" I asked the nurse.

"Yeah but he's sleeping right now, he's should wake up in a few hours" she said to me but I didn't care, I just needed to see him even though it will hurt me seeing him like this.

I slowly opened the door to his room and I saw him laying there in the hospital bed, I saw the bruises on his face as I sat down on the chair beside him. I grabbed his hand, he looked so peaceful when he sleeps.

"it feels weird to talk to you like this because I know you can't respond to me at the moment, but I just want to know that I love you and I'm so scared, so scared to lose you..I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you" I said as I felt my tears running down my face.

———————-

I fell asleep in the chair beside him and I woke up by hearing a few noises, I looked at Louis and saw him moving his head "Louis?.. Louis hey hey" I said and I squeezed his hand and he looked at me "Harry is that you?" he asked me and I nod "yes it's me" he smiled at me and I felt the tears coming again "I thought I lost you Louis, I got so scared that I would never see you again" I said softly and he looked at me "I'm here and I'm going to be okay, I just need to rest and recover for a little while then I'm going to back on track again" he said to me and gave me a weak smile, I could see that he was in pain.

"it's hurts me to see you like this, in pain" I said and he looked at me with his blue beautiful eyes "I know but I just need to be careful and rest" he said and he lifted my hand and kissed it "I will be okay, I promise" he whispered. After a while, he seemed to feel better, well at least for now, so we talked and it was so nice to being able to speak to him again. We talked for a while until a nurse came "how are you feeling?" she asked and Louis looked at her "I'm feeling little better" he said and she nod, it felt good to hear him saying that he was feeling better.

I stayed there overnight and we watched a movie that the hospital had. Even when he was in pain when he laughed, it was great to hear him laugh "you know that I love you right?" I said and he looked at me "yeah, why?" he asked and I shrug "nothing, I just wanted to tell you that" I said.

He smiled and he leaned in slowly so our lips were just inches away from touching each other "well I love you too" he whispered and then he kissed me. I moved closer and our lips moved in sync, I feel sparks everytime we kiss, how can a kiss make you feel so good?

When he broke the kiss, he smiled at me "I really missed that" he said and I nod "so did I, especially after what happened today" I just wanna forget this day.

------

{Louis' POV}

After a few days I can finally come home, I really missed being home. Harry helped me out to the car and drove us home, it felt so weird to see everything because it felt like I have been away for months but I have not.

"how does it feel to be home baby?" Harry asked me

"it feels weird but so good" I answered and I walked to the living room to sit down on the couch, I missed everything, the bed, the couch, the TV, just everything. I called my mom to say that I'm back home and I got home safely and that I missed her.

I asked Harry to come and sit beside me on the couch and he did, I pulled him in for a hug and he didn't hug me back at first but then he did, I hold him tightly and I closed my eyes, when he pulled away he looked at me in confusion "what was that for?" he asked and I looked at him "I really missed being here  sitting on this couch with you" I said and he smiled "yeah me too, it's been a crazy week" he said, it went silent for a few minutes until he said "just to celebrate that you're home again, I decided that we're going to order take-out!" he said smiling at me and I smiled back at him "I like that idea" I said and I kissed his cheek.

A/N: Finally! the chapter is done and rewritten! This took a while but now it's here! :)