Birthday

[Harry's POV]

We all know that Louis' birthday is on December 24th and this year he's turning 20 which means he's not a teenager anymore.

It's also Christmas eve today so his whole family is coming over to celebrate his birthday and Christmas and I want it to be a big party just because he's turning 20. I have a lot to fix for tonight

I know Louis wants me to tell him what I have planed for him but I can't tell him because this's a surprise and it's not a surprise if I tell him about it right?

I have just made breakfast for him and I was going to wake him up "Louis baby, it's time to wake up" I say and I shake him gently and I hear him groan "give me 5 more minutes babe" he said and I giggled "it's your birthday and I have breakfast for you so nah you got no time for sleep" I say.

He sits up and smiles as I gave him the plate and let him eat his breakfast "20 years old today" I say and he nods "I feel so old" we both laugh. He's already 20 years old, he was just 18?! and he was 17 when I met him and I was 16.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a few hours Louis were going out to buy some new clothes which means I got time to fix for tonight. I brought his family over to help me with everything.

"Everything is looking great so far" Johannah said and smiled at me and I nod "yep and that's because of you all and your help so thank you" I smiled.

We kept on fixing the stuff at home and after a few hours we were done and everything was perfect and just like I planned.

{Louis' POV}

I don't know what Harry has planned for me tonight but I hope it's something great and special since it's both my birthday and Christmas eve.

I'm out for a little shopping, I wanted to buy some new fresh clothes and a another special Christmas gift to Harry since he's my whole world and he deserves the best. I was trying different clothes and after a while I finally found what I was searching for. The gift was the only thing that was left.

I know how much Harry loves wearing rings and he wears rings all the time so a ring is a perfect gift! I was searching for a jewelry store and looking for different designs and I found a gold ring with a diamond heart, I thought it was so pretty and I just have to buy it!

- - - - - - - - -

It's was around 5 PM when I came home again and it was so quiet at home when I opened the door. I shouted Harry's name and I got no respond, where could he be? I keep looking around and when I walked into the living room, everyone jumped and screamed 'Happy Birthday!' and I smiled as I got scared.

Harry walked towards me and he gave me a kiss "happy birthday baby" he said and I smiled "thank you my darling" I say as I kissed his cheek. I saw my whole family was here and Harry's family and I gave them all a hug.

{Harry's POV}

Seeing Louis happy and smiling about the surprise is everything because that means we all did a great job "thank you Harry for this, I was hoping you were planning something special today and this is WAY better than I expected, love you" I heard him say and I got the biggest smile on my face.

- - - - - - - - -

After a few hours it was time to hand out the gifts. I hope he will love the gift I bought him, I was pretty nervous about it.

We all sat down in the living room and I sat beside Louis and my sister Gemma. Everyone was handing out their gift and me and Harry got a few. After a few minutes it was only me and Harry left who hasn't give each other our gifts.

"Happy birthday and merry Christmas babe" I say and I gave him my gift as I smiled. He took it and opened it quickly. I saw that he smiled widely at me "this gift...wow!" He said and I looked at him "you like it?" I ask nervously and he nods "like it? I LOVE it! thank you" He kissed my cheek. The gift was a silver bracelet with some diamonds and I'm so happy that he liked it "now it's my turn" Louis told me and handed me 2 presents and I looked at them as I felt guilty "two? But.. I only gave you one" he nods "I know and it's okay" he says and stroke my cheek.

I opened the first one and I saw that it was a gift card for 2 at a spa and a romantic dinner "this is amazing" I say smiling. And then I opened the second one and I saw it was a ring and I was in shock "babe this..this's perfect. It must have been expensive" I say and he grab my hand "I don't care, you're worth everything" I smiled and I kissed him deeply "thank you, I love you" I heard him whisper against my lips.

{Louis' POV}

Seeing Harry being so happy and shocked about the ring is amazing, it means that he liked what I gave him and it made me happy.

"Seeing Harry this happy means a lot to me so thank you for being a part of his life" Anne told me and I smiled "if you only knew how happy your son is making me, he means the world to me and if I lose him I lose everything" I told her and she gave me a hug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Around 1:30 AM everyone left and I sat down on the couch exhausted I saw Harry sitting down beside me "thank you so for all this, I know this wasn't easy fixing this but you all did a fantastic job and I loved it" I say and grab Harry's hand and he smiled at me "it means a lot that you liked it because I worked so hard for this" Harry told me.

I moved closer to him and he leaned in and kissed me deeply. I hold him close as we kiss. I closed my eyes. He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around him. After a while I pulled away "let's go to bed, I'm so tired" I giggled.

He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs, we lay us down on the bed and I fell asleep quickly. I could say that this was the best birthday ever!