Love at first sight.

A/N: I'm rewriting this because this story sucks haha...

[Harry's POV]

I was upstairs in our bedroom. I was just done with another round of FIFA, sadly I lost this round. "Harry!" Louis screamed from the kitchen and I flew up from the bed and turned off the xbox "I'm coming! I said.

I walked downstairs. Louis have made dinner. He has learned so much since the first time he started cooking. On the table there was two candles, a plate, two glasses and the lights were off, it was just perfect!

"You did all this?" I said surprised. And he smiled as he looked at me "yes I did it all, only for you" he said. I hugged him and I held him close to me "you're the best and it's so romantic" I said as I smiled widely. We sat down and started to eat our dinner.

We ate in silence for a few minutes and then Louis spoke "you know, we have always talked about moving in together. And that actually happened so it feels unreal"

I looked at him and nod "yeah, because we became best friends like the same day we met each other" I giggled and he looked at me and he started to laugh. That beautiful laugh always makes my heart beat faster.

"I never thought I would find someone like you, I really found my soulmate" I said and I smiled widely. He means everything to me. I'm glad that we met each other, he was the missing piece in my life and now it's complete!

"You're the one for me Harry, for me it was love at first sight, when I first saw you I just knew that you had to be mine and it became reality" He said as he smiled. I got up from my seat I and slowly walked towards him.

"I love you so much Louis" I say softly as I look him in the eyes and stroke his cheek "I love you too" Louis said and slowly leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back molding our lips together perfectly.

After the dinner Louis and I went to see a movie on the cinema. It was a drama movie. Louis walked into the hall when I brought the popcorn and some coke. I saw him waiting for me to get our seats. We sat down and movie started.

- - -

After the movie was finished we waited until everyone left, then we got up and walked out, we walked to his car and we got inside. Louis turned on the engine and he drove us home

- - - -

When we got home, I changed my clothes and lied down on the bed. I feel asleep quickly. After a while I felt that Louis had his arm around me and he pulled me close. I would lie if I said that his cuddles isn't the best ever, I'm the only who can cuddle! I love having him around me and I want to keep it that way.

A/N: God this chapter is so much better now after rewriting it! :)