TWENTY-FOUR

Depuis le début

Anya wheezed when Roger sent an intense glare to Brian's way and Ben choked on air, hearing what the two declared. He ignored it when Joe and Gwilym were the ones fighting but Roger and Brian? That was unusual and shocking. Rami clapped his hands heartily and Lucy couldn't help but convulse in guffaws. Even Joe and Gwilym themselves looked stunned.

"Why the bloody hell have we gone from introducing Anya to fighting over who's going to be the best man at 'our' wedding? What wedding? There's no wedding happening?" Ben sputtered as everyone excluding Anya spoke simultaneously with doubt in their voices, "You lie."

"I can't stand you all," Ben muttered, crossing his arms and that seemed to end the conversation when Rami and Lucy walked in front of them and Joe, Roger and Gwilym followed with Anya in front of Ben. They looked like they were ready to slay the after-party. And they did.

instagram

Liked by rogertaylorofficial, brianmayforreal, and 1,790,421 others

joe_mazzello let's get this bread bitch

tagged: anyajean | mrgwilymlee | benhardy | rogertaylorofficial

View all 10, 798 comments

user23 holy shit? anya finally met?

tchalamet the most good-looking group ever.
joe_mazzello it's all thanks to me!
mrgwilymlee it's a no from me!
benhardy no.
lucyboynton1 no?? and i'm not even this picture
joe_mazzello I truly feel so loved, guys.

user5 KDNFJKRNFKFR JOE

user39 ANYA'S WITH THEM I'M CRYING

user12 insert "that's my girlfriend" shout by ben hardy at the bafta's.

therealleech I feel envious :(
anyajean let's meet up soon, Allen!
therealleech aww sure! I'd love to meet the girl Ben's addicted to.

user1 allen's so soft mind if i cry

rogertaylorofficial I approve of this picture. It was really fun talking to my future daughter-in-law!
anyajean aw I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Roger!
benhardy more than me? ☹️

user28 future daughter in law im sCREAMINGHFJFBD

user5 ben's comment though i cant breathe