His face turned confused for a moment, "What do you mean?" However, just as she opened her mouth to reply a figure slammed themselves on his back and he stumbled a bit, causing Anya's eyes to widen, letting out a laugh when she saw who it was, "Benjamin sweetheart, I can't believe you'd leave me there! Give me a kiss— oof." The person exclaimed and Ben's brows furrowed, immediately recognizing the owner of the annoying voice was.

"Joseph, get the fuck off my back!" Ben irritatedly replied, dropping the man as his peripheral caught a certain few people observing them with amusement. Lucy and Rami's arm were intertwined each other as Lucy's smile widen, seeing Anya beside him. Gwilym seemed bemused however Brian and Roger had the brightest cheshire grins anyone could ever see in someone else's face. It was terrifying to see and Ben let out a shiver subconsciously when Roger's smirk increased, Anya meanwhile gaped seeing the two rock legends in the flesh. She was on the verge of squealing if it weren't for Ben's hand clasping hers while he looked at them suspiciously, "Why do you all look like you're planning something? Roger, I mean dad-"

"We just want to meet Anya, don't be so skeptical, Ben. Come here, Anya!" Lucy butted in, removing her arm from Rami's as she nearly ran to give her a huge embrace. Anya chuckled loudly and hugged the girl back, "Lucy! Finally!"

"Yes, finally. Does this mean the sleepover's will be happening?" Lucy inquired, her eyebrow raised questioningly and Anya let out a sheepish laugh, shivering from the cold and Ben's eyes noticed it, putting his suit jacket around her body to keep her warm. He then noticed their gazes so he coughed and let Anya continue speaking, "Ben and I are actually going back to LA after this for the Oscar's. But you guys are coming too, right?"

"Yeah, we are. Although, give me a hug, Anya! I'm jealous." Gwilym playfully said and hugged her tightly at the same time Joe frowned, "What about me, Anya? I'm hurt, you have to give me a kiss~ it's payment for stealing Ben away from me- OW! Jesus Christ." Joe winced when Ben brought his hand down his head, causing Roger and Brian to shake their heads exasperatedly. Anya winked before pressing a kiss on his cheek, "Payment's done."

"You shouldn't have done that, love. I'm betrayed." Ben faked a hurt expression on his face and Roger clicked his tongue and smiled, gazing at Anya, "So, you're my daughter-in-law?"

That made Ben protest loudly, his cheeks pinking and Brian fondly looked at the couple, memories rushing back to his mind. "I'm just his girlfriend, Roger. But it's a pleasure to meet you two legends! I'm genuinely crying inside." Anya rambles excitedly, not noticing the affectionate expression on Ben's face.

"She's a keeper, Ben. Although it's too early, welcome to the family! You two are bound to end up together eventually." Roger teased, "Damn right! When you guys get married, I'll be the best man for I am the best, okay?" Joe added, making Gwilym object, "I should be the best man, Joseph. I am the daddy after all, it's my right."

"Are they always like this?" Anya whispered in Ben's ear, her hands gesturing towards the two bickering guys. Ben snorted in reply, "Oh you have no idea, but please don't believe any shit they spew out of their mouths." He warned, earning a snicker from the female.

Roger clapped his hands powerfully, silencing Joe and Gwilym who both looked like kids who got caught stealing candy, "We all know I will be the best man, I'm Ben's father after all." Roger announced proudly and Brian shook his head, disagreeing, "You're delusional, it's obvious old age is catching up to you, Rog. I will be the best man."