Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

Its already morning and I went outside my bedroom to check on my sister in the guest room but she wasn't there. I guess she's already went out, I guess.

I did my usual morning routine and I start to get ready for school. I went outside and waited for Mina like always.

Today was a bit different since Mina and I are already official so everyone in the school basically know we're dating. I mean everyone including the teachers.

I don't know why but Mina is that typical popular girl you meet in school. Loved by teachers but she's nice.

She got attitude.

Mina and I walked together but not secretly, openly.

We held hand while walking which I find cute. yikes

Mina : Y/N, you're becoming more handsome like wow

Y/N : I don't deserve that words from an angel

She giggled cutely which made me dead a lil bit inside.

Y/N : By the way, Mina?

Mina : Yeah, babe?

Y/N : Do you have any plan this Saturday?

Mina : Are you asking me out? Cause that's a definitely YES!

Y/N : You're really can read my mind

After that walk with lots of affection (uwu), we arrived at our hell hole, school.

I feel happy to walk with Mina together since we're official. No more secrets means no more burden.

As we walk together, Twice will cheer us up like we're really that hot...

Jihyo : BEHOLD THE QUALITY COUPLE (her mic voice)

Nayeon : Damnnnnnnnnn yasss gurl

Jeongyeon : Finally haha ya yeet

Momo : Its nice to have a boyfriend so they can buy you a food

Sana : This is the only guy I can't steal smh

Dahyun : If you wanna get married, let me be the priest

Chaeyoung : I wanna draw you guys in my sketch book oOF

Tzuyu : Date a guy who is taller than you is dope

Its nice to have a friend who support you 24/365. Damn I wish it was like this before.

Mina and I got separated since we're in a different class. Chaeyoung is the only one who went to the same class as me so we walk together.

Mina does not seem cool.

not cool.

Chaeyoung : Oh Lord help me, I hate this place

Y/N : You'll need Dahyun haha

Chaeyoung : You're goddamn right

Then the teacher came and we start our classes

Timeskip

Time went by, class by class went by and I felt exhausted already.

Its lunchtime and I'm sitting with Irene and the girls but they all are not there. Turns out, they ALL had a math practice.

Like damn they really are that committed.

I wanna sit with Twice girls since I'm Mina's boyfriend but something caught my mind that time,