Chapter 2

Y/N POV

While getting my last kill and get that "winner winner chicken dinner" in my pubg, my dad knock on the door. I let him in because I want to hear the fucking conclusion.

"Hey y/n, I know you're angry, if I'm you, I already burn this house but....." he said

"But what, destroy my life?" I said in a very cold voice

"But we did not have any choice please we'll promise it will be better and please stop playing that stupid chicken game." my father said

"Okay Fine!, I will but this game is not a chicken game"

"Oh thanks my son I owe you one"

After that my father exit from my room and closed the door, guess I'll just have to follow my parent decision then, goddamnit!

Timeskip

After we arrived at JFK airport we started to find a chair to sit while waiting for our flight to Korea, to be honest, Korea is my least favorite country, I don't know why I don't like it but today I will go there.

Then our flight has been called and we stand from our seat and walk to the counter until inside the plane.

When the plane took off, it had a very nice view, I mean really nice view from above.

All the sudden I forgot about us being in a plane to Korea, my new home

I didn't feel like an alien being in Korea because I actually speak Korean language coincidentally (if that's a word) because I used to live there for 3 years then I moved to America because my parents worked there.

To be exact, my mother is Korean and my father is American and I'm the second child and also the last. My sister now worked at this company that sells electronic stuff, I don't know, I'm not really close to her after she decided to move out. Sad.

After couple of sleep, foods and drinks we finally landed in Incheon Airport. (I'm so sorry I don't know any airport in korea boohoo) It's good to be back in Korea even though I don't want to be here. After settling all our business, we decided to grab some lunch because why not.

We arrived at this restaurant called Kim's Fried Chicken or "KFC" and seat ourselves at one of the table close to the window. I ordered spicy chicken while my parents order cheese version of the chicken. It doesn't taste any different thought haha. Then my mother started a conversation with me in a very awkward way.

"So how's Korea?" she asked

"Fine, I guess." I said

"Aww, don't be gloomy please, it's gonna be awesome don't worry." my mother try to convince me

"So where is the school I'm gonna go to and what is it called?" I asked

"Oh its very close to our house and it is called PopStar High School and I heard that school is filled with top students and I know you're one too." my mother said

"Top students? That's suck."

"What is going to be suck huh son, last time I hear that, you were wrong about that school." my father said

"That is another school, this has this weirs vibe, I mean why does it named PopStar it sounded cringy." I said

"Can you just see the school when we arrived?" my mother said in a very annoyed tone

"Fine!"