40 | road trip

ROAD TRIP
SHAWN MENDES
YOU [READER]

you [reader]

"baby, wake up," shawn's gently voice said as he shook me. i groaned and rolled onto my stomach. i buried my head in my comfy pillow and tried to fall asleep again, but shawn wouldn't let me, so i opened one of my eyes and looked at him.

"what?" i asked. my voice is so raspy

"you need to get up and get ready," he said. i opened my eyes completely and furrowed my eyebrows.

"what time is it?" i asked as i rubbed my eyes.

"5am," shawn smiled. i stopped rubbing my eyes and looked at him with wide eyes.

"are you crazy? why did you wake me up at this timing?" i asked. shawn chuckled and grabbed my hands, and then he intertwined our fingers.

"i have a surprise for you, but you need to get up and get ready like now," he said. i sighed and nodded my head.

shawn smiled and leaned down, but before he could place his lips on top of mine, i turned my head so his lips met my cheek.

"hey! why did you turn your head?" he asked me as he pouted. i chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"bad morning breath," i smiled. shawn rolled his eyes.

"so what? i don't care," he said.

"after i shower, you can kiss me anytime you want," i said, getting up and grab my towel.

"sure, baby, can i join you?" he smirked.

"no can do, mr. mendes," i pull out my tongue and locked the bathroom door.

after showering, i wrapped a towel around my body and went into the bedroom, where shawn was sitting on the bed checking his phone.

"what should i wear for the surprise?" i asked him, which got his attention. he looked up from his phone but didn't say anything. he just stared at me.

"shawn?" i called as i moved my hand in front of his face. shawn closed his eyes, and then he was back from his trance.

"what?" he asked me as he looked me in the eyes. i rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"what should i wear, baby?" i chuckled. shawn got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"you're so beautiful, baby," he complimented me and brush my wet hair behind my ear, "can i kiss you now?"

"of course, babe."

with my permission, even he doesn't have to ask, he immediately kiss me with full passion.

after the hot making out, he dragged me into our walk-in closet and made me sit on one of the comfy chairs. he looked around for a little while before finally finding something for me to wear.

first, he threw a pair of high waisted, black shorts over to me, then a black crop top and one of his black and white flannels.

"thanks, handsome," i said and walked out of the room. i got changed into the clothes and did my hair and makeup.

i unplugged my phone from the charger and search for shawn who were busy watching the television.

he sat on the chair comfortably and i sneak him from behind and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"im ready!"

he looked up at me, smiling and peck my lips.

"okay, let's go, baby. grab your bag, your sunglasses and your charger," shawn said. i furrowed my eyebrows and did what he said.