35 | enrolled [3]

ENROLLED [3]

continuos of "saved"...

third person view

"y/mn! please. i beg you! i'm so sorry!" jack's mother begged y/mn.

"your son have done things i didn't expected!" y/mn shouted.

"we are truly sorry for our son behalf, y/mn!" jack's father cried.

"we can't accept it! for us to accept your forgiveness, jack need to be sentenced in jail for at least 3 months and fined $2000 because of abusing and molesting, our daughter!" y/fn shouted and then both of your parents left with an anger expression.

they met shawn outside of the police station and greeted each other.

"hi, mr. and mrs y/ln!" shawn bowed in a sign of respect.

"no need to bow, my dear. i'm very grateful that you've saved my daughter from being rape by that ungrateful child," y/mn smiled.

"here's a reward, shawn." y/fn offered a cheque, 500 bucks.

you saw it and pointed out, "dad, that's a lot."

shawn look shocked and he rejected with a smile, "i agreed with y/n. it's a lot and i can't accept it."

"shawn, you deserve this." y/fn grabbed his wrist gently and put the cheque on top of his palm.

"please accept it. you can buy a new camera using that money," y/mn smiled.

"thank you, mr and mrs. y/ln." he finally accepted it.

"your welcome, take care, you two. please do not get into trouble!" y/mn hugged her daughter and after that she left with her husband to work.

you sigh in relieved after they left.

"why did you sigh?" shawn asked.

"finally jack is inside and since my parents gave you money, you should treat me ice cream," she grinned with happiness.

"alright. let's go."

you [reader]

"really?! so you're new in town?" i asked, surprise.

me and shawn currently eating ice cream at the beautiful park.

"yes. and i will enrolled to your school so that i can protect you." shawn smiled.

"you don't need to. i'm fine."

"i'm your knight, babe," he winked.

i laughed causing him to raised his eyebrows, "cute."

he grinned, "you know i was vlogging until i heard you screamed then i came to the rescue."

"aw yeah, thank you for rescuing me, my hero!"

rumors have been spreading around about jack leaving the school. luckily they didn't know what was the real reason. it was kept confidential.

the fake reason was he migrated but the truth is he's in jail. no one knows that accept me, shawn and kelsey in the school.

today is shawn's second day in school here. everything have been okay until the bitch who had an obsession on jack decided to ruin my day.