Bloodclan

Your P.O.V
You ran, you ran as fast as you could a tabby Tom was chasing you and screaming at you "KITTYPET!!" He screamed as he was now limping because of the bite on his shoulder that you had given him you escaped him in the end but you where now in twoleg territory there where many cats here in the ally's all surviving on scraps you started feasting on the two mice you just caught you ate quickly, so the other cats wouldn't get killed fighting you for it, got up and started walking down the path a black and white tom with a collar with dog teeth and cat claws attached to it leaped from an alleyway and mewed "Hey you, you are in Bloodclan territory, you shall come with me to meet Scourge our leader or die" he pushed you down the alleyway to a bin and out crawled a small black cat with one white paw and a purple collar with dog teeth and cat claws attached to it like the other one. "What is it ,Bone" the black cat said in a harsh voice "I found this intruder, she had the smell of fresh mice lingering around her, Scourge" bone said, a small group of cats had gathered around the bin as soon as they heard the word 'Mice' " what is your name" the cat asked "I'm Y/N" you said "I'm a runaway" "ah, you look strong, will you take the honour of being a bloodclan cat" Scourge asked "yes" you answered 'finally' she thought 'I'm part of a clan'
Scourge's P.O.V
A cat called Y/N with the most Beautiful sleek Y/P coloured pelt and the prettiest green eyes joined bloodclan today, he already had had a crush on her as had Socks they had been her neighbour. She now looked prettier than she had looked before and she had the beautiful scent of mice lingering around her, he went to see Bone "I want an heir to the throne" he said. Bone looked at him surprised "I want you and Brick to have kits so mine can have company" he told Bone "o-ok" Bone answered "we will get all the she-cats and toms without kits or a mate to gather under the bin tomorrow and we can choose our mates" he said and left.

Sorry if this is horrible it's my first book, I need some practice because I want to be an author when I'm older also sorry if it's a bit short I am in a little bit of a rush
P.S follow FrozenGemYT she's the best!!!