~Chapter 2~

~The Present~

Pandora flew over top of the forest with the fairies and other woodland creatures looking for Maleficent,"Maleficent!!!" Pandora called out flying around looking for him.

There was no respond as it was dead silence.

Pandora landed on a rock "Maleficent!!" She called looking around for him.

A raven fly's over Pandora and lands on the ground transforming into a human women in black looking at Pandora then she spoke "You calling for master?" she asked.

"Master? I'm looking for Maleficent. Do you know where he is?" Pandora asked the raven thinking about where it came from.

The raven woman nodes "Yes follow me" she ask walking into the forest waiting for the fairy to follow.

Pandora follows the raven woman.

The raven walks in front of the fairy,"Why do you want to see Master Maleficent?" the women asked.

"I'm a friend he hasn't seen in a while and I just stopped in to say hi if that's alright with you raven girl" pandora told the raven woman and smirked.

"You can call me Raven if you like and i dont mind,this would probably make him feel good for once" Raven said looking back at her with a sweet smile.

"Just please hurry and take me to him" pandora said walking beside raven.

Raven nodes "Yes right this way" she said walking over to a very dark shadow part of the forest "wait here" said raven as she walks forward to find Maleficent.

Pandora nods and leans agains a tree playing with a strand of her red hair.

Then all of a sudden a dark green fire shoots out as Raven in her crow form fly's away.

Pandora stands up "Malificent?" She asked walking in where raven flew out.

"Go away" a dark evil voice called out.

"I'm not leaving" pandora said slowly walking in.

"I said GET OUT!" the voice yells angrily.

"AND I SAID IM NOT LEAVING MALEIFICENT!!" Pandora yelled back at him.

The figure in the shadows walks a little to her "Pandora?" he asked.

"Yeah it's me" pandora said with a slight smile on her face.

"Its been 20 years old friend" he said still in the shadows.

"It has. I would have been here all those 20 years if you didn't kiss that human girl" pandora said crossing her arms and turning her back to him "why are you in still in the shadows come out and see me" she said turning around a little bit.

"You dont want to see me,im ugly...." Maleficent said.

Pandora starts to walk towards him "I never thought you were ugly and I never will" she said seeing his face in the black shadow.

Maleficent backed away "no please dont get any closer" he said.

Pandora gets closer and puts her hand on his cheek "your not ugly just come out in the light and come see please?" She said looking up at him still not able to see him.

Maleficent put his hand on hers as he slowly walks out where Pandora can see him "I miss you soft sink" he said looking down at her into her eyes.

Pandora smiles softly then notices he has no wings "um Maleficent where are your wings?" She asked him.

Maleficent looked away and let go of her hand "that human......she cut them off....." he said.

Pandora gasped and she brought her hand up to her mouth covering her mouth "I'm so so sorry" she said hugging him then her faces get serious "I'm gonna kill that woman." She said through gritted teeth and looks up at him.

"There's no reason to kill her" Maleficent said.

Pandora looks up at him "why? She took your wings." She asked a tear in her eye.

Maleficent looks back at her and put a hand on her cheek whipping the tears away "Don't cry for my stupid actions"

Pandora closes her eyes and smiles putting her hand on his "i can't help but cry because you lost them. It's a horrible thing to lose your wings."

Maleficent slowly pulls her closer to him and hugs her.

Pandora hugs back "oh how I've missed you Maleficent."

Maleficent lays his head on top of her head.

Pandora sighs happily then pulls away "so what all has gone on while I was gone those 20 years? Everything seems darker....I kinda like it."

"this part of the forest is all mine,it would have been ours if you havent left" Maleficent said.

"And I would have still been here if you didn't kiss that human girl!" Pandora said angrily with a tear in her eye and she turns her back to him starting to walk out.

Maleficent grabbed her arm "Why are you so worked up on that? its in the past now"

"Because then I loved you and it broke my heart! That's why I ran away and didn't come back until now!" She said wiping her tears.

Maleficent eyes widen "you what? loved me?"

"Yes!" She turns around facing her back to him and she wipes her tears and sniffles.

Maleficent let go of her arm also turned his back to her "im sorry" he said walking back into the darkness.