Chapter 1

:Lothal:
:Outer Rim:
:0 BBY:

The Fourth Fleet dropped from hyperspace. The vast force was headed by The Phoenix. Flagship of Grand Admiral Doom and command ship of The Fourth Fleet. Upon the bridge, standing on the command bridge. Doom stood. His eyes sweeping over Lothal as he grinned. "Genera Teagmak Fordia, prepare our ground forces for a complete and full occupation." Fordia nodded. Her green eyes sweeping over Lothal quickly. Sensing Fordia leave, Doom quickly turned round. "Have the fleet move into defense formation delta 27." He ordered quickly, his mind turning fast towards studying the Rebels.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

:Yavin IV:
:Outer Rim:
:0 BBY:

Sabine quickly swept over the many reported sightings of the Phantom Fleet. They were rare. But each time, a Imperial naval force was wiped out completely. The first one after Lothal was over Onderon. The Imperial Force there had been caught off guard and wiped out. Freeing Onderon from the Empire. The one after that was over Mon Cala. The Empire had been somewhat prepared this time. Only to find themselves completely outmatched.

Sabine slowly came to the latest report. The Phantom Fleet had attacked and eradicated the Imperial forces over Lola Sayu. Lifting her head up. Hera sat down. "Any idea where they might attack next?" Sabine shook her head. "No, he's been attacking random places. He hasn't given the Empire a pattern to work with. But with the attacks so far, I've been able to determine what comprises his naval force so far." Hera nodded. "Well, what've we got?"

Sabine glanced down. "8 Venator Class Star Destroyers, 12 Acclamator Class Military Transports, 10 Keldabe Class Battleships, 20 Crusader Class Corvettes, 5 Kandosii Type Dreadnaughts, a large amount of Kom'rk fighters. Then there's a large number of unknown fighters and 40 unknown larger ships." Hera blinked. "A force like that could really boost our fighting power. We need to find Ezra. If your confident that he's the one leading them." Sabine narrowed her eyes. "I'm positive that it's Ezra leading them. Mandalorian's don't just let their ships get used by other people." Hera nodded. "Right, your mother will be arriving shortly with members of your family."

Sabine blinked. "I didn't know that she was coming." Hera smiled lightly. "I thought you did. No, she's come to aid us in searching for the Phantom Fleet." Sabine nodded. Her eyes quickly falling upon the reports.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ursa slowly walked down the ramp. Her eyes sweeping the Massassi Temple. "Lady Wren." Ursa nodded. "Captain Syndulla, let us see what you have on the Phantom Fleet." Hera nodded. "Sabine has filed a number of reports for investigation. We have also determined what it's comprised of. At least, what we've seen." Ursa nodded. "I see."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

:Lothal:
:Outer Rim:
:0 BBY:

Doom slowly walked into a factory. "Grand Admiral. You new TIE Fighter has already been put into production as you ordered." Doom narrowed his eyes. "General Teagmak Fordia, I want men stationed around the factory, air defenses and fuel supplies at all times. Each troop shall remain stationed till the next troop arrives to take their shift." Doom slowly allowed his gaze to fall towards Pryce. "Governor Pryce. You shall remain oblivious to my true plan and motivation for this Rebellion till I decided that the time is right."

Pryce blinked, her eyes lifting slightly as she wondered just what it was Doom planned. "Grand Admiral, as Lothal's Governor, I demand to know." Doom narrowed his eyes, slowly turning towards Pryce as he growled lightly. "Governor Pryce. You were the one who asked for my fleet to be deployed to your system. I did so on the account of honouring you request. But if you feel you need to question how I work. Then go ahead. I can always pack up and station my operation from Delmosie. I know for a matter of fact that that particular world is strategically important for any Rebel force to strike out against." Pryce felt a shiver of fear run down her spine.

Doom smiled at Pryce's fear. His eyes slowly shifting towards the cockpit orb of one of his new TIE Fighters. "In the meantime, I shall be on The Phoenix. If you need me, I shall be there."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Doom sat down. Fordia and Palpatine stood not far. The hologram of Palpatine flickering every now and then. "Grand Admiral Doom. Tell me how you plan to deal with this Rebellion?" Doom shifted slightly. "My Emperor. With my current research. I have already pinpointed several key systems that I wish to place fleets within." Doom quickly brought up several systems. "These systems don't have heavy Rebel activity." Doom nodded. "Indeed General Fordia. But I suspect that they will come to these systems in due time. I wish to have these fleet prepared for them. To observe how they fight, to record and send them back to me. I also suggest that we increase the Imperial presence over Elom. The mining operations there would be a prime target for the Rebels to strike."

Palpatine allowed his gaze to fall upon Delmosie. "And what of Delmosie?" Doom smiled. "One of my agents currently resides upon Delmosie. He will inform me if the Rebels attempt to set a base there. But I doubt they are aware of it's significant strategic importance as we are." Palpatine smirked. "Very good Grand Admiral Doom." Doom nodded. "I have also read the reports on this Phantom Fleet. And with my vast knowledge of military and rebel tactics. This fleet has nothing to do with the major Rebellion we face. Rather, they strike out on their own. But I suspect that the worlds they've strikes so far hold importance to the one in charge."

Palpatine nodded. "I see, and what makes you suspect that?" Doom narrowed his eyes. "If one were to strike so close to the Core Worlds, they would've needed to use a select tactic. Drawing out the Imperial forces within that system and those sectors around. Thus eliminating any major Imperial resistance or response. However, this Phantom Fleet has disregarded this particular tactic and launched a full scale attack to liberate Onderon from our control. This leads to the person in charge having a history with the world. A history I wish to investigate. Because the Mandalorian warships among this Phantom Fleet have caught my eye."

Palpatine shifted himself. "Have they now?" Doom nodded as he brought up an image of a Keldabe Class Battleship. "Many of these ships haven't been used in decades, if not longer. The sudden reappearance of them is a fascinating development. As I recall the last of this ships vanishing with the remnants of Mandalorian Clan Bridger."