Chapter 10: Prince Charming Next Door (10)
The housekeeper had paused his movements suddenly, like a controlled robot. He could see that at that moment, Gu Yusheng was angrier than ever. He was worried for Qin Zhi'ai, and with all his courage, tried to persuade Gu Yusheng after a long pause on the stairs, "Master..."
"Scram!"
With just one word, Gu Yusheng sent the housekeeper running down the stairs in fear to escape him.
As the housekeeper's door slammed shut, Gu Yusheng, who was standing at the door, suddenly strode straight towards Qin Zhi'ai.
His pace was slow, not making any sound as he walked on the thick rug.
Gu Yusheng already had an overpowering presence on usual days, yet at that moment, the fear he instilled was enough to make people subconsciously want to escape.
Qin Zhi'ai looked on in terror. While she firmly clutched the change of clothes in her arms, she backed away slowly with her shaky legs.
Yet how could her speed compare to his? She could only watch him approach her, step by step, and finally stand before her.
The proximity made her more frightened than ever. She didn't dare to look at him. She could only hang her head as her eyes drifted wildly.
She was much shorter than him. He stared down at her head for a while and suddenly grabbed her hair without warning. Down his hand went, and Qin Zhi'ai was forced to face Gu Yusheng with the strength he used to pull her hair.
The pain came so suddenly that Qin Zhi'ai couldn't manage to hold back and blurted out, "Yusheng..."
The word were simple, but it made Gu Yusheng lose his cool immediately. His pupils shrank, and the strength on her hair suddenly increased. "What did you call me?"
Qin Zhi'ai's face turned pale with pain and she moved her lips with difficulty. "Master... Master Gu..."
A sneer crossed Gu Yusheng's face. He didn't continue to fuss over this issue, instead, leaning over to kiss her on the lips.
It was not a kiss. To be exact, it was a bite.
He ignored her feelings totally. Vengeful, he pried open her tight lips. The strength he used was so great that with just a few movements, blood oozed out of the bites on her tongue that he had given her. The taste of blood quickly spread between them.
Qin Zhi'ai writhed in pain and she tried to hide her tongue from him, but the more she dodged, the more aggressive he became, and the taste of blood grew stronger in the mouths of the two.
Qin Zhi'ai started to feel sick. Even though her strength couldn't match Gu Yusheng's, she still struggled desperately.
Gu Yusheng simply ignored her struggles. He caught her tongue and bit down fiercely again, until he felt that Qin Zhi'ai's body had stiffened with pain. Only then did he let go of her swollen lips and lean over her to whisper into her ears. The words came out softly and gently, as if he was speaking romantically, but what he said was chilling. "Did you think I was just spouting nonsense when I talked to you?
"Did I not tell you that you had better not let Grandpa know about what happened between me and you?"
He narrowed his eyes, "Or was it that your reluctance to being a wife who returns to an empty home made you so impatient that you couldn't wait to inform Grandpa so that I would be forced to sleep with you again? "

Chapter11: I Will Treat You Well (1)
"Or did you get too lonely staying here all by yourself, and that's why you couldn't wait to make use of my Grandpa, forcing me to sleep with you—the same old trick again?"
The same old trick?
Qin Zhi'ai knitted her eyebrows together out of instinct and tried to defend herself, "I didn't..."
She started off with two words, but she couldn't understand what he had said earlier, so she stopped. She looked at Gu Yusheng cluelessly and hesitantly, not knowing how to further explain herself.
However, Gu Yusheng misinterpreted her hesitation as flimsy and weak deception.
"You didn't?" Gu Yusheng scoffed at her, "Well done! You've even learned to tell a lie without blinking!"
He grabbed her hair with even more strength. "Fine. Tell me, how did you lose your bracelet in the mansion at such a perfect time? How did Grandpa find out that I haven't been coming home for more than a month if he was here just to return your bracelet?"
Qin Zhi'ai finally had a clue about what was going on.
Old Master Gu had come to know that Gu Yusheng hadn't been coming home since his Hainan trip, but she was very sure that she did an excellent job concealing the truth from Grandpa, back at the mansion and in the house just now. So how did he manage to find out?
Instantly, she pieced everything together.
The housekeeper. There were only two of them there before. Apart from her, the housekeeper was the only one who knew everything. If she hadn't revealed anything to Grandpa, the only person left was the housekeeper. No wonder his eyes were filled with guilt when he came running up, looking for her...
"What? You're speechless? Didn't you say you didn't?" Gu Yusheng was so angry that he mocked her again. "Good, I didn't expect you to be smart enough to leave your bracelet at the mansion, luring Grandpa here just to let him find out that I didn't come back with you at all. Am I right?"
Qin Zhi'ai moved her lips, but she decided to put up with it and kept her silence.
He had probably doubted her in the first place, perceiving her to be the culprit of this entire incident. Therefore, she knew he probably would not believe her, even if she explained that she hadn't left the bracelet back at the mansion on purpose.
If he wasn't going to believe her, why bother wasting the effort to explain? Who knows, he might say something more hurtful to mock her.
"You've done well tonight, really well..." Gu Yusheng praised her as though it were from the bottom of his heart. He even released his grip and sarcastically clapped twice.
As soon as he finished his third clap, cruelty flashed in his eyes, and the smile on his face utterly vanished. His voice was like the cold wind from the forest. "Since you've spent so much effort in getting me home, I will definitely be treating you well tonight!"
At the same time, he pulled her and threw her onto the bed in the crudest manner.
His reaction was so intense that she thought he was going to skin her alive.
Qin Zhi'ai was reminded of that late night more than a month ago.
Even though she loved him, it didn't give him the right to treat her in such a way. She tried to resist as much as she could.
However, the more she struggled, the harsher he became. The bedsheet was crumpled and messy within a short while. One of the pillows was on the bed, while the other one fell onto the floor.
She was naturally weaker than him in strength, and soon, she was no match for him at all. He tightly squeezed her underneath him until she could barely move. She felt like she was a slice of meat on the chopping board, ready to be cut into pieces.