- Seriously dude? | Chapter 9 -

"What are you two talking... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THAT?" Katsuki yelled as he fell back. The two, being Eijrou and [Y/n], only looked at each other and let out a sigh. "What do you mean 'What the actual heck is that'? It's only a hells beast," Eijrou said as [Y/n] yawned. "Yeah, so I shouldn't be worried about JUST A HELLS BEAST? ARE YOU CRAZY? DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ONE TOWN THAT WENT UP IN FLAMES? APPARENTLY, A SHIFTER WENT THROUGH AND KILLED ALMOST THE WHOLE TOWN!" Katsuki yelled as he brought out his new sword.

   "Woah there buddy, no need to harm her," Eijrou said as he stood in front of the beast before Katsuki stated, "I say we should kill it before it kills us." Eijrou just stood there, then turned his head back to a scared-looking [Y/n]. [Y/n] stood up and was about to leave, "WOAH IT'S MOVING!" Katsuki yelled as he pointed his sword at her. "Duh, of course, she's going to move she's a living creature," Eijrou defended before [Y/n] ran off into the woods. "Good job dude, you scared her off," Eijrou said before looking around. He ran off into the woods while Katsuki yelled stuff like "if you die to that thing, it's not my fault."

   After a while of looking around, Eijrou finally found [Y/n] in her human form sitting on a tree branch. "Are you ok [Y/n]? It's only me," he asked as she started to climb down. "Yeah, I'm fine just annoyed. But I have an idea..."

>>Later, at the camp<<

   Katsuki sat there all alone, grabbing the water canister, and then saw a certain redhead walk back. "Did you find it? Or the Pyromaniac?" Katsuki asked as Eijrou walked back to their small camp. "Nope, couldn't find either of them," Eijrou said as he sat down with a small smirk on his face. "So... I have a question," katsuki started, "How do you know it's a she?" Eijrou only turned his head, surprised at how well the plan was going. "Because, first of all, female hells beasts are significantly bigger than males. And second of all, that was the pyromaniac." As Eijrou said the last part, Katsuki spat out the water that was in his mouth.

   "HOW THE HELL WAS THAT THING [Y/N]?" Katsuki yelled as another figure walked up to the little camp. "Oh, you remembered my name, how sweet," [Y/n] said as she sat in between the two, scaring Katsuki. "The hell? I thought you left?" Katsuki asked. "Why would I leave my stuff here? And did I miss anything?" [Y/n] asked as she looked over the Eijrou, who was trying his best not to laugh. "Meh, nothing much... OTHER THAN A MOTHERF*CKING HELLS BEAST WALTZING IN AND EIJROU NOT DOING JACKSH*T ABOUT IT!" Katsuki yelled as Eijrou and [Y/n] just stared at each other and burst out laughing. "WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?!" Katsuki asked as he stared at the two, "Nothing, nothing continue your story" [Y/n] said as she tried her best not to laugh. 

   "AND THEN HE SAID THAT THE BEAST WAS YOU!" Katsuki yelled. Eijrou and [Y/n] looked at each other, then they started to laugh. They both keep on laughing and laughing, then they look at a confused Katsuki. "WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?" He'd yell at the two as they start to die down. Once the two finished they started to explain.

   "Um... He wasn't wrong about me being the beast," [Y/n] started to explain, before being cut off by Katsuki. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO US?" [Y/n] would sigh, then she said, "I wasn't lying, I can manipulate the elements..."

   "Y-YOU ARE A ELEMENTAL SHIFTER?" Katsuki backed up, then the two would laugh at his reaction. "You know? Kirishima didn't have such a reaction. He was actually nice about it" [Y/n] said as she sighed. "Anyways, I'm going to bed," [Y/n] said as she left towards her tent.

"Seriously? You just SPILL your BIGGEST SECRET, and you just LEAVE?"

>>The next day, the outskirts of the forest<<

   "So... are you sure this is the right way to go?" Eijrou asked as he stared at the map Katsuki was holding. "Yeah, it's the fastest way to the treasure," Katsuki said as he drew out a line, that went through the deepest part of the forest. "That's the deepest part of the forest. That's where the most demons are... are you sure we can make it?" [Y/n] asked as she pointed at the forest's deepest part. "But it's the quickest way," Katsuki sighed, "Yeah! It'll be the quickest thing ever, an in and out job!" Eijrou said. 

   "That's what sh-OUCH!" [Y/n] tried to say before Katsuki hit her on the back of the head. "What was that for?" [Y/n] asked as Katuki simply said: "he's too innocent for that." The two walked up to a very confused Eijrou. "First of all, what was that? And secondly, are we sure we want to go this way?" He said as he pointed to the line that katsuki drew. "Positive," Katsuki said as he took the map and started to walk into the woods. "HEY WAIT UP!" [Y/n] and Eijrou yelled as they started to run.

   "Hurry up! Or I'll blow you to bits," Katsuki yelled, as the other two let out a huge sigh.

★━━━━★

  Hello again! Sorry I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. It's been hard to write, with traveling and school. I would have written a longer chapter if I had more time, I have to get ready to help my aunt and uncle find a new home since their old one recently burnt down. Again I am very sorry about not posting at all.

   I promise I will try to update more often. And if something comes up, I will post something to tell you. I'm trying my best to write more often, so you guys might see more chapters! Anyways, enough ranting. I hope you guys have a great day/night!

           -Author-chan <3