- A long Journey | Chapter 6 -

"Are you doing alright [y/n]?" Izuku asked as he stretched from his nap, The beast only nodded. As they walked for an eternity, and after it started to rain. [Y/n] never thought to put any protection on the basket for when I would rain, so the beast ran into the woods to find shelter.

As they find a small cave, the beast shifted back into its human form. "[Y/N]! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED? IS THERE SOMEONE AFTER US?" Inko said going on a little rant, before [y/n] exhaustedly said "No, we're fine. It just started to rain and I didn't want you two to get sick. That's all. I'll be back in a bit I'm only getting some wood."

>>In the woods, looking for some wood<<

"I guess this would work," [Y/n] said to herself as she inspected the tree before she slowly cut it down with the ax she had brought. After a few minutes of swinging the ax and constantly checking for any sign of life, the tree fell. Only to be picked up by the girl to the cave that the family had set up camp in.

"Wait, what was that?" [Y/n] questioned as she looked around only to find a horse. "A horse, that's odd," She said as she walked up to it, dropping the tree she had chopped down.

"It's alright, I mean no harm," she said as she pats the horse on the nose, "huh, usually animals run away from me. Yet you look unfazed."

"Why is that if I may ask?" a voice called out from behind her. She had freaked out and pulled her hood over her head, so the owner of the voice couldn't see her face. "Oh.. um I g-guess they d-don't like m-me, I d-don't know." [Y/n] said, still facing the horse.

"Well I m-must be going, I s-suppose this is y-your horse?" [Y/n] said as she turned to see if the person behind her had any weapons on them. 'Wait a sec, is that what's his name... captain peppermint? No, that's not it' The girl started mumbling on and on, not realizing that the boy was still standing in front of her.

"Yes, that is my horse. I must be going as well," the voice said as he walked forward. [Y/n] only caught a glimpse of the boy's face, and was she happy she did. He had a very stoic face with very beautiful eyes, one a dark gray and the other very blue colour. But on his left side, he had a birthmark or scar. [Y/n] couldn't tell which it was. His hair was red on one side and a white on the other, split right down the middle.

"If you don't mind, may I get to my horse?" He said with a slightly annoyed face, "Oh y-yeah sorry!" [Y/n] said as she walked over towards the tree trunk she was dragging before her encounter. She easily picked it up and grabbed her ax. "um goodbye," [y/n] said as she walked off with the tree trunk. 'It stopped raining? I guess I never noticed.'

>>At the cave again<<

"Oka-san!I'm back!" [Y/n] yelled as she dropped the tree and the ax. "Oh that's good," Inko said as she started to shiver once again. "Don't worry I'll cut up the wood and start a fire," [y/n] said as she swung the ax into the tree trunk.

After cutting up the tree she started up the fire with a bit of her pyrokinesis. "Is that alright?" the girl asked as she walked over to the two, "Y-yeah, it was j-just a little chilly," [y/n] only nodded before she laid down to catch up on some much-needed sleep.

<<The night after>>

Inko and Izuku start to sleep as the stars started to come out. The beast walked on the trail to the kingdom, only to be met with a stranger.

"Well hello there," the old lady said as the beast stopped in front of her, "May I ask where you are going?" the old lady continued as the beast only questioned why the lady was talking to it rather than screaming and yelling for help. The beast placed the basket down gently as it transformed into its human form, "We're going to the city of Erast, where the castle of the king Endeavor is," [y/n] said with a yawn.