The death of me

Terra POV
I woke up in a soft ass bed as I can tell from laying on my stomach and I felt a hand on my ass and I looked over and it was the man from that elevator negl his hand did feel nice he was on his phone from the mirror in my line of vision I had looked at the clothes I had on and I had on his I'm guessing shirt and my panties which where Thongs I turned around and pushed his hand off my hand and he put it back I was confused then he started massaging so I cleared my throat and said "I have to go to the bathroom lemmie go" and he smiled looking away from his phone allowing me to get up I sat up and walked into the Bathroom.

Terra POVI woke up in a soft ass bed as I can tell from laying on my stomach and I felt a hand on my ass and I looked over and it was the man from that elevator negl his hand did feel nice he was on his phone from the mirror in my line of vision I...

It was nice asf I went to the toilet and peed and Washed my hands and used a clean toothbrush to brush my Stinky ass teeth and Finger combed my hair. I didn't feel like Arguing or questioning him yet so I just went back into the room and layed down back in my spot and went back to sleep he put his hand back in it's spot and I drifted off back to nothingness.

4 hours later
I woke up and looked at the clock it read 10:17 so I got up and smelled Pancakes and walked downstairs confused where to go because this house was damn big so I followed the Loud music and when I reached the door men pointed guns at me I couldn't help but jump like who TF gets guns pointed at them in the morning so I put my hands up in surrender and the elevator guy told them "Put your guns down or there will be a consiquences" and they all went down so fast I wouldn't be able to say "Black" in time I slowly walked in and looked around he told me to sit on a bar stool close to him and he had his shirt off and a pair of Nike joggers and Some socks man did he look sexy ASF he had hella tattoos if I didn't see him kill a nigga I wouldn't hesitate.

After he was done cooking he put a plate down in front of me and Watched me eat it was so uncomfortable but hey ion care.

Cameron Pov-
I was looking down at her mesmerized at how beautiful she is and I had already eaten after she fell back asleep so I just decided to cook some pancakes for her and tbh I have to tell her everything or else it might bite me in the ass so this is not gonna end well plus my lip still hurts like a mf she had a hand on her she Finnaly spoke up saying "You do know staring is Rude right" I snapped out of my thoughts I looked at her shocked and said "Yeh but I do what I want" pretty childish but eh I told her to follow me we reached my room and I sat on my seat in front of the bed and looked at her stare at me confused. I asked her "Why aren't you scared of me" she said "Because my dad raised me in a mafia but sadly died* Terra said I couldn't believe she said that without crying I just looked at her and calmly said "I'm in the Italian African Mafia" I said my father is Full African and my mother is Italian and yeah you'll know the rest later do you want me to show you your room I already got your clothes she simply nodded as she walked in front of me her ass and thighs jiggled and she didn't even try Man she's gonna be the death of me.