(1D) You Get in a Car Accident After a Fight *request*

I JUST DISCOVERED THIS WITHIN ALL THE DRAFTS I HAVE FOR THIS STORY. OVER A YEAR OR TWO AGO I WROTE THIS BUT ONLY MANAGED TO DO 2/4. LAUGH AND ENJOY

Harry:

"I'm tired of your constant nagging! All you ever do is shit on everything I do!" you shout, as Harry has yet again made a snarky comment about how you did not clean the house due to your being sick today. He did not know you were sick, but he had made it pretty clear he would not care. He had a terrible day at work, and was letting it out on you, even though he did not mean to. "I don't care, Y/N! I work hard to bring money in for us, and you do nothing in return!" he shouted angrily, clenching his fists and his jaw at the same time. You rolled your eyes and swallowed the lump which was slowly forming in your throat. You hated fighting with Harry, whether it be small arguements, or large ones. You stood and watched as Harry kept his eyes trained on you with an angry look in his eyes. You hate to admit it, but he was beginning to frighten you. He has never looked so mad at you before all throughout your 2 year relationship. You reached to the couch beside you and sniffled due to your runny nose, before grabbing your coat and shrugging it over your shoulders. Harry watched silently as you headed towards the door. You gripped the door knob, but turned back to him one time, to set things straight. "I'm sick, you bastard." you shouted, before harshly slamming the door behind you. You clicked the button on your keys to unlock your car, and pulled out of the driveway as fast as possible. All you wanted was to go get a milkshake at your favorite place downtown to ease your nerves. You stopped at a red light and felt your eyes become blurry with tears. You were not 100% sure why you were crying, but you just let it happen. You were sick, tired, and angry. You were about to lean back into your seat, but were cut short when your car suddenly lurched forwards, out into the busy intersection. You glanced back to see a semi had rammed into the back of your car and pushed you out into the center of the traffic. You gasped as you saw a bright set of headlights coming toward you from your left side. You let out a strangled sob as your vision went black.

Niall:

"All I'm saying is that it won't kill you to call me every once in a while!" you loudly shouted through the phone at your boyfriend, Niall. He was on the Where We Are Tour, and for the past few weeks he has negelcted to call you or skype you. The most you got was a text every other day, updating you on where they were for the day. No sweet i love you texts, or cute pictures of him and the boys before they went out on stage like hs used to send you. It killed you that your relationship was crumbling so fast and so easily, like sand between your fingertips. "You can't tell me what to do! Sorry that I'm busy!" he shouted back from the opposite end of the world. You sighed and felt tears form in your eyes. It was obvious that he had lost interest in not only you, but your relationship as well. "You know what Niall?" you whispered, your voice getting weaker by the second. "we're over." you finished, trying to sound strong but completely breaking on the inside. You hung up, but wanting to hear his reaction, whatever it may be. You were tired and lonely, and all you wanted was to take a walk to get some relaxing, fresh air. You slammed your phone down on the table and stomped towards the front door. You slid on your boots and sighed before exiting Niall and yours shared home with a tint of sadness in your eyes. Tears were clouding your vision, but you could not seem to let any tears fall. You figured that maybe, this breakup was a good thing and that you could get ahold of yourself for the remaining weeks of the tour, however your heart told you otherwise. You continued walking through downtown with a sad smile and a heavy heart. You suddenly snapped your head up to see two bright headlights hurling towards you at a fast rate. You tried to run, but it was too fast for you to outrun. The last thing you remember is falling backwards onto the pavement, before it all faded to black.