You're Best Friends and You Secretly Love Eachother

THESE PREFERENCES ARE ALL MINE SO SORRY IF THEY SUCK :3

_________________________________________________________

Harry:

You were sitting at your flat with your best friend Harry, watching a movie. The end credits rolled by and Harry turned around towards you. "I have to talk to you about something," Harry said, Flicking his curls off of his face. "Yeah?" you asked. Harry sighed. You turned to face him and frowned. "Whats wrong, Haz?" You said playfully ruffling his hair. He didnt smile at you, like he usually would, so you knew something was up. "Haz?" you say. He looks up at you, nervously grinning. "It's about Jules," he said. Your mind raced with thoughts. Was he going to break up with her? Take things farther with her? Jules was Harry's girlfriend of 6 months, who you hated, and she hated you, but Harry was too blind to notice. You snapped out of your thoughts when Harry's sweet voice spoke again, "I want to ask her to marry me." He said, staring into your eyes hopefully. Your heart shattered into a million pieces when he said those words. The one you loved so deeply wanted to marry another girl and he didnt even know he was breaking you apart inside. Your heart dropped when he said, "Hello?" and chuckled, his cute little chuckle. "Oh" you said, snapping out of it. "I wanted to ask you if I was making the right decision, because I love Jules so much, I've never loved anyone like I loved her." Your heart sank even lower in your chest. You felt a lump rise in your throat, but you swallowed it down, blinking back the tears in your eyes. "Should I?" he asked. You didnt know what to say. You loved harry and wanted him to be happy, but you didnt want to hurt yourself. "Harry" you said, regainging yourself. "Honestly, I dont think Jules is the right person for you. I think she is going to hurt you." you say, hoping he wouldnt get too mad. He gave you a dissapointed look, "Y/N I love her," he spat, becoming angry with you. "Harry, you can marry her if you want, I'm just telling you what I think," I said. Harry stood up and stomped into the kitchen, but you storm after him. He slams his fist on the counter. "Why do you care if I marry Jules or not?" he shouts. "Because I love you damnit!" You shout. You gasp, realizing what you just said. He looked at you, and a tear rolled down your cheek as you stormed out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. You sunk down to the floor and just layed there, when you heard a light tap on the door and then harry walked in and sat next to you on the floor, pulling you in for a hug. You seemed confused. "Why are you hugging me?" you ask, sniffling and looking up at him. He ignored your question and looked down at you. "Me too." You give him a weird look, confused. He doesnt say another word, just leans in and kisses you passionately.

Louis:

Your best friend Louis had just come home from tour and you two were going out to dinner together, with his girlfriend, Eleanor. You loved Eleanor. You and her had become close friends over the time Louis was gone on tour. Deep down, you were in love with Louis but all that mattered to you was that Louis was happy. You walked down the stairs in your blue sundress, and sparkly sandals. Louis grinned at you. Eleanor smiled, too, standing next to Lou and holding his hand. You got down to the bottom step. "Lets go!" you said, cheerfully headed towards the front door. Twenty minutes later you arrvied at the restaurant and just finished ordering. Eleanor had ordered a salad and a water while you had ordered a coke and a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Eleanor was already a skinny stick, whereas you were curvy. You felt very insecure as your food arrived at the table, and Eleanor started munching on her salad and you just stared at the food in front of you on your plate in disgust. You sat there for about two minutes, sipping your coke. "Arent you going to eat?" Louis asked you, wiping off his face with a napkin. "No, I'm not that hungry." you said, tucking your hair behind your ear. Louis just looked at you concerned as Eleanor continued crunching on her salad. Louis grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes just smiling. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips, leaving you feeling like a third wheel. You sat there for another minute. "im not feeling that well, i think im going to get going." you said, standing up. You felt very down and insecure, seeing Louis treating Eleanor like a queen. "But, you have no way to get back," Louis said. "I'll walk" you say,slapping a ten on the table. "Here, this should cover my dinner. Bye Lou, By El." you said, walking out of the restaurant. You were about to burst into tears but didnt want anyone to see you. The first tear fell out of your eye as you sat down against the building outside, silent sobs escaping your lungs. A few minutes later, the restaurant door opened and you saw Louis some out, looking all around. You got up and tried to run away before he saw you, but it was too late. He ran after you and grabbed your wrist, turning you around and seeing your ruined makeup from crying. "Y/N," he said, his eyes turning grey. "What," you snap back. "I have to go now, Louis. Go back to Eleanor." you say, wrenching your wrist from his hand and starting to walk away but he pulled you back and turned you around, and before you can even speak he kisses you, passionately. You pull away after a few seconds. "What the hell Louis? You cant do that to El," you say staring into his eyes. "I love you so damn much, do you know that?" he says. You are taken aback for a moment but then your expression softens. "I love you, too Lou." you say, wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.