You Listen to Music He Doesn't Like

Harry:

You were comfortably laying in bed. Harry was at work and you were too lazy to get out of bed. You turned on some Pierce the Veil, your favorite band. You loved 1D and supported Harry and his band, but Pierce the Veil has always been your favorite band. King for a Day was blasting through your dock as you sat up in bed. You sighed and shut your eyes, then opened them back up to see Harry standing in the doorway, his face scrunched up. "What is this music?" he scoffed. "My favorite band." you say, then pause the music. He raised an eyebrow. "It's terrible." you rolled your eyes and stood up. "I love it." you say. "I thought we were your favorite band." he says. You laugh and pull him into a hug. "Of course, Pierce the Veil is second." you whisper in his ear.

Niall:

You were sitting on the couch with your headphones in listening to one of your favorite bands, Bring Me The Horizon. Can You Feel My Heart was playing and you couldn't help but sing along. Niall came over and plopped down next to you on the couch. "What ya listening to, babe?" he asked. "Music." you grinned. "Duh." he said. He took an earbud out of your ear and listened and then almost immediately threw it back. "How do you listen to that?" he asks. You only grin and shake your head slowly.

Louis:

You were about to fall asleep, blasting Suicide Silence in your ears, when your earbuds were suddenly ripped out of your ears. "What the?" you muttered in confusion, but began laughing loudly when Louis stuck the headphones in his ears, and almost immidiately ripped them back out. "That;s come scary shit," he whispered, before exiting the room. You only laughed, and stuck your earbuds back in, listening to Unanswered.

Zayn:

Zayn was out, so you were blasting Beartooth throughout the house, as you did some cleaning. The chorus of In Between almost began, but stopped, leaving you singing without music. You knitted your eyebrows in confusion, and entered the living room where your dock was to see Zayn staring at your phone with a shocked expression on his face. "You like that?" he whispered. You laughed, and kissed his cheek. "One of my favorites, actually," you whisper, before pressing play again.

Liam:

You were listening to your favorite song, The Depths by Of Mice and Men. You whispered along, due to the fact you couldnt scream like Austin Carlile. You flipped the pancaked you were currently cooking for Liam, and nearly dropped the spatula when Liam spoke behind you. "What the hell is this?" he asks. You chuckle and say, "Pancakes," He rolls his eyes playfully and points to your phone. "I mean that music," he whispers in your ear. "Music, you said so yourself," you laugh, flipping the pancake once again.