01) Lockwood Watch

Start from the beginning

~•~
"Would you calm your balls" I groaned as I talked with Damon on the phone. Mason left to go back to Tyler's place to change into normal clothes. Once he was gone, I called Damon to see if he found anything yet.

"No I will not calm my balls! I'm putting this on speaker"

"Damon no-"

"You're on speaker sweet cheeks" Damon says causing me to groan and roll my eyes.

"Why does Damon have to calm himself" I heard Elena asked causing me to sigh.

"I made out with Mason in the woods"

"Then 'did' him in the shower"

"ASTERIA" I heard Alaric and Elena yell causing me to cringe.

"Look I'm sorry! Damon told me to keep an eye on him"

"That doesn't mean to go have sex with him" Alaric scolds me from where he was at.

"Look, I got to go. We will continue this conversation when you get back" I said before quickly hanging up. I quickly got dressed before heading to the water hole to meet up with a bunch of high school friends. Once I got there, I was greeted by the sight of a bunch of my friends enjoying themselves.

"Look who it is" Matt say jokingly as I joined him and Tyler by the keg on the back of his truck.

"Lay off Matt, you knew I was going to be late" I said chuckling before getting myself something to drink.

"Is it me or did Amy Bradley's ass get hotter" Tyler asked as we watched two girls walk by.

"Just you" I said causing him to roll his eyes. I chugged my drink while trying to listen to the pair talk about Caroline and what's been going on with her.

"What's your uncle doing here" Matt asked as we watch Mason pull up. Tyler went over to talk to him leaving Matt and I by the keg.

"So..... anything you want to tell me" Matt says causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Uh..... that depends"

"On what? If you and Mason are just friends with benefits or did you actually catch feelings"

"Oh that! Yeah pretty sure we are just friends with benefits" I commented causing him to nod. I excused myself and decided to enjoy the water for a little bit. Before I knew it, it was dark and everyone was packing up and leaving. I helped Matt break down everything for the keg, so he could get going as well. As we were cleaning up some, Caroline came over to talk to Matt before they snuck off.

"We got to find Caroline" Stefan says as he comes up to me.

"Why, what's wrong" I asked confused.

"Mason Lockwood is a werewolf and one bite can kill a vampire" he explains.

"I'll go this way, you go that way"

"Call or yell if you find her or something happens"  Stefan says before we split up. I searched and searched for Caroline and Matt until I found them as Caroline was feeding off of Matt.

"Caroline Stop it" I demanded as I pushed her back. She struggled a bit before realizing what she had done.

"We need to go" Stefan says as he found us.

"I'll take care of Matt" I said as I let him explain to Caroline what's going on. I made sure Matt was okay and put pressure on his wound before I felt someone grab my arm gently. I looked up to see Stefan as he gently pulled me up.

"Get on" he says moving so i can get on his back. I quickly do so before he began to run with Caroline to get away from the werewolf.

"Why are we running" Caroline asked as she stopped causing Stefan to stop.

"It's a werewolf Caroline, it can kill the two of you" I explained getting off of Stefan's back. Stefan and Caroline turned their attention to Tyler as he called out to us. My attention was still on the fact that there was a werewolf by that far behind us.

"Oh shit" I said pushing Caroline out of the way as the wolf creature pounced. It took me down to the ground pinning me down and attempted to bite me.

"Get. Off" I growled look up at the werewolf. Stefan quickly got the werewolf off of me causing Caroline to quickly pull me back to her.

"No" Tyler yells causing the werewolf to flee. I stayed quiet as we all stared at each other unsure what was really going on.

"You're bleeding" Caroline softly whispers causing me to frown. I tried to see where she was looking at but quickly gave up realizing it was somewhere along my back.
~•~
After Caroline took care of Matt, I ended up going to the boarding house to get patched up. I groaned as Damon used bourbon to clean out the scrapes on my back. I must have scrapped up my back when the wolf thing pounced on me.

"Can I ask you something" Damon says causing me to turn my head to the side.

"Ask away" I said wincing a bit as he started to put bandages on the scrapes.

"Do you consider us friends" he questions causing me to frown.

"Yeah I do, why" I answered.

"Just.... a Rough day is all" he says as I turned around and hugged him. I have no idea what happened while he was away, but I have a feeling it had something to do with Elena. The next morning, I decided to take a walk to distract me from the pain in my back.

"Asteria" I heard someone call causing me to turn to see where it was coming from. I saw Tyler standing next to Mason's empty car which caused me to frown.

"Hey, what are you doing out here" I asked walking over to him.

"I was just looking for my uncle Mason. He didn't come home last night" he explains causing me to nod.

"Did he leave anything in his car" I questioned as we began to look inside the back of his car. We rummaged through some stuff and found his clothes. I frowned as I pulled out his shorts and looked over at Tyler who mirrored my expression.

"Can you toss me those" Mason's voice comes from behind us causing the two of us to jump. We turned to see a very naked Mason covered in dirt standing behind us. I tossed him the shorts so he can put them on while Tyler started to put everything together.

"It was you"

Here we go....