1x8

"You're still here?" Bellamy scoffed.

"She's not going to leave until she sees him." I sighed, "You should know that."

"You should want me to go see him. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me." Octavia stated.

"Octavia, I didn't mean that."

"Bellamy, hey, we gotta go." Clarke started, turning to me, "Your dad is waiting for you."

"Yeah, and I don't care... Be careful out there, okay?"

She showed a small smile and nodded before leaving the dropship.

"Watch after her, will ya?" Bellamy asked.

"Oh, NOW you trust me to do something for you? Find your own babysitter." I scoffed.

"I'm asking you because you actually care what happens to her."

I laughed under my breath and nodded, "You got it boss."

I looked over to Octavia once Bellamy left, and only smiled more.

"Go on, we both know I won't listen to him."

She smiled wide and ran upstairs, while I went outside to make sure no one would see. I watched people fixing the wall from the storm, sorting nuts, or on meat station. Some were acting strange, and I mean more than usual.

"Luke!" Jasper shouted, taking a hold of my jacket, "Grounders... they're here!"

"Slow down! Where are they? Where did you see them?"

Without answering, he looked passed me and kept starring... but there was nothing there. He took more bites of nuts and kept frantically looking around.

"Is this all you had today?" I asked, taking the nuts.

"Tell Octavia I lover her." He whisper, "We're all gonna die, so she needs to know."

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed, "You're totally baked! We definitely need to save these... for now, stay here. This is a no grounder zone, you're safe."

***

"Octavia, hurry up, start cutting his ropes!" I stated, shutting the hatch.

"What is it? What's going on?"

"We're getting him out of here!" I smiled, "So, are you going to help me or do I have to save him by myself?"

She nodded and we quickly worked together. He began to talk more, about how he wasn't going to blend in, or that we would get punished for helping him.

"I'll be seen..." He groaned as we pushed the clothes over his body.

"Just shut up, alright? They're seeing crazy things out there anyway."

"Why disobey him? They'll know you helped me."

"Why wouldn't I? We used to be best friends, it's only right that I don't agree with him."

"You're name is Lucas, right?" He asked, holding my arm so I would look at him.

"So, you do listen."

"My name is Lincoln."

I nodded, "Alright, Lincoln. Let's make sure you don't die today."

We watched him make his way down the ladder and out the dropship, and we nodded at each other as his figure faded into the darkness. She smiled at me and placed a kiss onto my cheek, until she too wandered off.

***

Bellamy and Clarke returned later in the night, along with guns, blankets, and some other things. I rummaged through the pile and took a blanket, heading for my own tent. I saw Raven standing by herself, so I took a spot beside her as I wrapped the blanket over her shoulders.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Peace offering." I smirked, "I never got the chance to really thank you for not killing me on the way down. I know you wanted Abby instead, so thanks."

"You weren't the worst company." She smiled, giving me a nudge.

I went to look at her again, only to see she was watching Finn and Clarke from afar. She looked sad.

"You alright?" I asked, "Looks like a bit of a love triangle."

Raven shot me a warning look, "Don't... Finn loves me."

"I'm sure he does! He just loves Clarke, too."

"What about you?" She scoffed, "No special girl to go annoy?"

"I'm already annoying her." I winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So, guys???

How are we liking this book? Or.... are we hating it?

Are we having any ships yet?

PLEASE message or comment

:)

Love you all!