Chapter Seven

CARTER!

Jack ran up and attacked Alice so I instantly looked up and started searching for Alex. I saw him slowly walking over, he didn't look all that happy though. I smiled at him hoping to cheer him up a bit. He looked down then glanced back up at me with a smile. He finally made it over to me and Andy and I wrapped my arms around him.

"It took you guys forever!" I said as he hugged me back.

"you should have just stayed the fans were asking where you went." he said as he let go of me.

"they were asking about a lot more than where you went." Jack said with a smirk. I shot Alex a confused look as he slapped Jack.

"Shut up Jack." Jack just laughed.

"Hey Carter I got to go, but I'll talk to you later alright?" Andy said smiling down at me.

I left Alex's side and hugged Andy. "Okay I'll see you later."

"See ya Alice. Bye guys." Andy said as he walked away.

I'm not sure why but I feel like by the end of this tour Andy and I will be best friends.

Alex put his arm around me and pulled me back to him.

"So how about that food you were talking about earlier."

•A WEEK LATER•

"What the hell?" i picked up my phone off the counter. It's been going crazy all morning.

Tons of twitter notifications flashed on the screen. Well that's weird.

I unlocked my phone an got on twitter. What I saw was absolutely horrible.

@ATCCarter how could Alex kiss you your not even pretty.

@ATCCarter why would he even want to sing with you. Your voice sucks. You don't deserve to be on Warped.

@ATCCarter Carter I hope you know no one likes your music, or just you in general, stop trying... Well breathing.

The tweets went on and on, and I read all of them. Tears streaming down my face. What brought this on? A week ago everything was fine. The crowd loved it.

Then I saw a link connected to a post. I clicked it. A blog post?

**Alex, singer from All Time Low, and Carter, singer from Against The Crowd, were flirting on stage this week at Warped. He asked her onstage to sing with him she accepted and they started using nicknames and obviously flirting onstage. By the end of the song they were staring into each others eyes and he kissed her... On the cheek.

It was cute, but I don't think she is as good as Tay in the song. Alex definitely deserves better than her.

Click the link below to watch the video of the performance.**

Really all of this because one stupid blog post, on Tumblr of all places, granted it did have thousands of reblogs. Yeah I figured people wouldn't like me and I've gotten hate before, it's just now it's everyone.

I knew I shouldn't have went onstage with Alex. I should have refused to go onstage with him.

"Why do you always take hours to get ready Superstar?" I heard Alex enter the bus.

"I.. Uh.. I'm almost done, just give me a minute." I jumped up from my bunk and wiped my eyes, hoping my voice sounded normal and he doesn't ask question.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern and worry.

"I'm um fine." I looked in the mirror trying to fix my makeup and hide the puffiness of my eyes as the little door thing slide open.